• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DR.FRANKENSTEIN.....PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR ON THE BOARDS

421 posts in this topic

Do you not have a job Rick?

He doesn't need a job. He makes a boatload of dough recycling Coke Zero cans.

$3 a day in recycle income!

just to prove my dediction!

cokezero.jpg

Looks like a cry for help. :eek:

His pancreas is crying for help.

:cry:

Do you not have a job Rick?
I'm retired (thumbs u

Except on Con weekends...then he actually has to do a little work.

I mainly just talk hm

I've got to get me one of those.
was a Xmas gift from my wife a few years ago

I can fit 60 drinks in the 4 slots (or, of course, you could have 4 different drinks if one was so motivated lol )

I think he should be pardoned.

You're a nut.

I still do not agree with the process in which he was added to the HOS, but to think his consistent and recurring behavior of being belligerent and threatening physical violence deserves anything other than a ban is nonsensical at best.

I agree with the good doctor. The only reason he's posting this apology is because he knows he's crossed the line & he might actually get banned this time.

He actually is ok with accepting he might get banned, and he recognizes that he is still a work in progress when it comes to holding his tongue and not stoning others when he is hit upon. His apology is legit. It doesn't excuse any nasty PMs or posts that have been made, but that is the beauty of reconciliation. If one party admits their fault, it's up to the other party to choose to receive it (when ready), forgive (your choice), and move on (we all must). :foryou:

There's no way putting that much artificial sweetener in your body can be in any way good for you.

Probably would be better off in the long run just switching to regular Coke and taking a 2 mile walk every day. At least your liver would know what to do with the ingredients in regular Coke