• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD to batman_fan Greg

18 posts in this topic

Wow everyone, thanks a ton! Plan to take it easy and go out to eat dinner with the family at a small place called Nick's on Main in Los Galtos, CA.

Now if only I can score that darn page of OA for my birthday ...

Thanks again everyone!

So far a great day. Me and my son just got through a bunch more of Batman Arkham Asylum. We trade back and forth. If they have guns I do it and if the only have clubs and knives he does it. We got hung up on the second Scarecrow fight. Now I am debating dragging out the Batman 1 and flipping though it.

Thanks again everyone!

So far a great day. Me and my son just got through a bunch more of Batman Arkham Asylum. We trade back and forth. If they have guns I do it and if the only have clubs and knives he does it. We got hung up on the second Scarecrow fight. Now I am debating dragging out the Batman 1 and flipping though it.

Drag that bad boy out and celebrate in style Greg! Have a great rest of your birthday

B

4591726263_f5d449a077.jpg

Every Batman fan deserves a special birthday card from Mr. Wayne even if it is a day late.

I had to find a big bottle of White Out and an old Batman comic I could cut up. Hope this one wasn't too valuable.