• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very OT, but what the Hell......show me your babies! hee hee.

85 posts in this topic

I'm already considering buying quantity of "salt peter". I intend to bring in each lad that the girls may be dating and offer them (insist) they have a pepsi insane.gif before each date and go over what "no" means... and punctuality.. respect... while I sharpen a sword, talk about my hidden gun collection and/or voice my support for fathers who take the law into their own hands to protect their children!

sumo.gif

looks like you may want to check into that before me since your girls are older. Had to give any guys the "evil-crazy-I might kill you-eye" yet? 27_laughing.gif

Oh, yeah. I know I'm fighting a losing fight, their mother doesn't understand how horny teenage boys can get....I KNOW! I REMEMBER! It's like trying to stop salmon from swimming upstream!

So, I have another look, the serial killer dad look that I whip out when I meet the new dude. It basically sez.....I am crazier than you can even imagine, and I'll gut you from crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler, if you even THINK about what I know you are thinking! insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Thanks Redhook. thumbsup2.gif

My pleasure Alex.

I'm getting an overdose of cute, with all these great looking kids. First time my wife was ever interested in a thread on the boards!

And (I hope he doesn't mind)....the child that started this thread.....

Zeman and gorgeous daughter Ellen!

ellendad.jpg

27_laughing.gif Redhook, and of course the photo you chose to post was one where my little Ellen was up all night with a (errr.. how shall I say??.. a small bowel problem)

And I do mean all night..Needless to say, we both had very little sleep , this picture was taken the morning after at a local Art Gallery where my work is.

But hey, if you still like Ellen, even on a ruff day , and still think shes a peach , then your ok by me.

This thread has surprised me with its turnout, I was only kidding when I talked with you about it.

And to think I thought all of you on the boards were soulless, cold hearted , comic collectors.

But now I see all your faces, and offsprings photos, and seee we are actually quite normal, I cant help but feel the love.

lol just dont ask for a group hug.......

I'm already considering buying quantity of "salt peter". I intend to bring in each lad that the girls may be dating and offer them (insist) they have a pepsi insane.gif before each date and go over what "no" means... and punctuality.. respect... while I sharpen a sword, talk about my hidden gun collection and/or voice my support for fathers who take the law into their own hands to protect their children!

sumo.gif

looks like you may want to check into that before me since your girls are older. Had to give any guys the "evil-crazy-I might kill you-eye" yet? 27_laughing.gif

Oh, yeah. I know I'm fighting a losing fight, their mother doesn't understand how horny teenage boys can get....I KNOW! I REMEMBER! It's like trying to stop salmon from swimming upstream!

So, I have another look, the serial killer dad look that I whip out when I meet the new dude. It basically sez.....I am crazier than you can even imagine, and I'll gut you from crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler, if you even THINK about what I know you are thinking! insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I'm working on a Bobcat Goldthwait /Charles Manson Amalgam act.

I figured i could screech "eyrreeeahhaaahah!" wild-eyed around the house like Bobcat while I put needles into pictures of the girls old boyfriends that got just a little bit out of line while alternately humming "helter-skelter" de neh neh neh neh neh!

devil.gif.. after the "Salt-Peter Pepsi" of course 27_laughing.gif

I figured i could screech "eyrreeeahhaaahah!" wild-eyed around the house like Bobcat while I put needles into pictures of the girls old boyfriends that got just a little bit out of line while alternately humming "helter-skelter" de neh neh neh neh neh!

Here's a little taste of what I have planned Bruce.........

twodads.jpg

twodads.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Anybody see "The Blue-Collar Comedy Tour" featuring Ron White, Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engval, and Jeff Foxworthy?

Bill Engvall has a segment in his routine about just his situation. He says he will call the young man to the side, just the two of them and say to him, " ..and remember, I have no problem going back to prison."

twodads.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeexcellent! Nice Work!

Maybe we should form the "Anti-Horny Boy" Commandos!

sumo.gif

Sounds like a good idea....but for now, I have to run a perimeter patrol before I turn in. The motion detectors and landmines are extra sensitive in the cold weather!

Good night, gentlemen!

At Ease!

Okay time for my little offspring. Thankfully he loves Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, and Daredevil. So he is coming along nicely.

397823-Pictures0014.jpg

Forget the good looking kid.. thats one sweet doggy Deathlok, a beauty!

One more... my Wife hasn't allowed me to post any pics until now. Gotta' take my opportunity...

Nikole and Brielle love looking at baby Logan. Brielle always says "awwwwwww look at that little baby, he's soooo cuuuute.... awwww"

397654-Kolie%26BriBri.jpg

Thanks Bruce! thumbsup2.gif

This hasn't been updated in a bit but plenty of Logan pics...

Logan Francis's photo gallery

and more recent one from beginning of this month.

photo2.jpg

And Thanks again Bruce. I took the advice you had told me once to take pictures of Logan often and chronologiacally store them to see how he is growing and it is amazing! I'm fortunate that my wife is artistically inclined and enjoys making all the photo albums and creative costumes and poses...

Here are my kids ;

This is Lara at 6 months....she is now one month older

lara6months.jpg

And this is Quentin who is 2 1/2 years old pic was taken about two months ago

Quentin30months.jpg

And this is my 3rd kid, the runt of the litter...no idea where he came from, he just showed up one day and we took him in... Chrisco who is 28, but has the brain of a 5-year old and the liver of 78-year alcoholic

chrishead.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

Well two out of three ain't bad... I guess tonofbricks.gif

Good looking kids for everyone!!! (Well except for one of Chrom's kids; you knew that somebody was going to have a dud. 27_laughing.gif)

Oh, and any of you Daddy's w/ daughters that are nervous, I've got a great story for you, but it is not fit for print. PM me if you'd like to hear it. devil.gif