• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread: Put a pic to that forum name!

544 posts in this topic

Cool! A .45 ACP standard M1911 style semi-auto, and a .38 special K-frame with custom sights, a 4" barrel and ball ammo as a backup!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Upgrade the 38's ammo to hollow points!! If you're auto jams, you'll be glad you did.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Forget that just clean the darn thing....did you see the rust 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

thumbsup2.gif

You can upload picture files to your post, as long as they aren't too big.

I would post a pic of myself & mrs hensley300 but Ive got no website of my own sooo, until we can upload pics here, no pic for me

How long until Redhook posts a revised photo with appropriate green coloring? Let's set the "under" at 10 minutes. Any takers?

skaofoto.jpg

Okay.. this was taken a while ago. The swelling still hasn't gone down though...

Teachers at the time noted the obvious "Leadership" qualities.... smirk.gif

Just thought I'd jar everyones imagination. #1 the local is our beach-house the year we bought it, and had not gotten around to furnishing it yet.#2 she is not topless or in lingerie, she is wearing a white french-cut bikini, and we were on our way to a bikini contest in which she took second place in(she should have won it-biased maybe).