• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

i'd love to see gilliam, as for burton, please please no! every movie he does now looks exactly the same, and all equally bad

lol...it seems so, but I agreed previously because he does have that out of the norm mentality for movies. I hadn't even thought of Gilliam til mentioned, but that would be a good contender. (thumbs u

Cursed Pirate Girl #3 is now a sell out from the distributor.

Hmmm, maybe that's why the #3s have increased in feebay price. Nowhere else to get them. Finally had one local LCS show interest in attaining some copies, but it's too late for them. (shrug)

Btw, PM sent, Bruce. Good luck. ;)

Uhhhhhhhh...no.

lol

You're right, though, he does seem to show up in almost everything he makes. That would be too weird because of the whole Pirates of the Caribbean thing. I'm still sticking with Del Toro or Gilliam as a first choices.

Btw, just a refresher as I think this has been posted before peeps. Enjoy! ;)

Well, through a couple of months of collaboration and coordination with Olympian Publishing and some legwork I have managed to complete a small Cursed Pirate Girl Project with the help of a couple of backers. I will be announcing the small project/pre-sale here and in the Announcement Thread sometime tomorrow. CPG fans and collectors, stay tuned...you're gonna like this one. :headbang:

Well, through a couple of months of collaboration and coordination with Olympian Publishing and some legwork I have managed to complete a small Cursed Pirate Girl Project with the help of a couple of backers. I will be announcing the small project/pre-sale here and in the Announcement Thread sometime tomorrow. CPG fans and collectors, stay tuned...you're gonna like this one. :headbang:

:popcorn::headbang:

lol...yes, it it VERY exciting to see new CPG fans add to the project. It was very successful for OP and Jeremy. Over $36k. Wow!

I actually will be posting a sales thread earlier than announced...like around 2pm EST or after. That's when my munchkin takes a nap. Gonna change the announcement thread now. Two backers in my local community stepped up to make this pre-sale happen. Props to them. :applause:

Books arrived today! Here's a pic. To all who have pre-ordered this advance copy, they will ship out today and tomorrow! Books were signed and sketched in Gold Ink.

"patrons of my imagination, thank you for your support!" for #s 1-25. A chance was made by Olympian Publishing on the cover to make it a White Logo instead of a Black Logo due to the black background. It would not have been legible with black on black. No price stamp. (thumbs u

If you missed out on the pre-order and would like an advanced exclusive copy with or without an artist proof print, shoot me a PM. Plan on hitting feebay soon. ;)

CPG.jpg

A little over $400 has been raised so far for People Self-Help Housing-Youth Education Enhancement Program. :applause:

Edited by FIREFLY