• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

lol

I only have two prints- the cpg admiral print and the kick starter one. Eventually they will be framed as I've seen some from peeps that have theirs framed. Want mine to look just like those and it will give me a chance to share them with co-workers as well.

Hi Cheryl and Julio :hi: Most certainly post pics when you two get your stuff framed up. I might get around to framing my stuff after SDCC if I still have funds left. I might just do my original art pieces framed and keep all the prints in the top loaders.

Hi Cheryl and Julio :hi: Most certainly post pics when you two get your stuff framed up. I might get around to framing my stuff after SDCC if I still have funds left. I might just do my original art pieces framed and keep all the prints in the top loaders.

Hi Kyle!! :hi:

You know it! I spent a little over half the cost of the print to get it framed (ouch!) - didn't realize custom archival framing was so darn expensive.

Here's my first Jeremy commission. When i first got it I thought it was just a copy. I emailed Jeremy and he quaranteed me it was an original, in fact he wasn't happy with the first one he did so he did another one of Cursed Pirate Girl. I definately need to make it to a con and see him in action. I'm up to 3 now plus the Portrait Edition TPB. I treasure each one.

CPG-1.jpg

He will do mail commissions. He has a limited number of slots available at each con and usually at the beginning of the week of the con he is attending he will announce the openings. If he has time at the con he will complete the sketch, otherwise he will create it between cons. I'm going to try and a con in Chicago if i can, since that is the closest to me.

Edited by majik2000

Stopped and picked up my framed print tonight. :) This is a one-off Transmission Atelier ultra-high resolution archival print, one of the giant pages that were printed for Jeremy's first exhibition on November 20, 2010, signed.

CPGPrint007.jpg

CPGPrint017compressed.jpg