• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Sweet little treasure, Mike. So now I'm left wondering if it came after Voices 1 or Voices 2. hm, maybe even after both of them and then CPG 1 Comixpress. Wish I were there, bro.

Sweet little treasure, Mike. So now I'm left wondering if it came after Voices 1 or Voices 2. hm, maybe even after both of them and then CPG 1 Comixpress. Wish I were there, bro.

I'll see if I can get the chronology question answered tomorrow?

I'll see if I can get the chronology question answered tomorrow?

Thanks, Mike. It's a good piece of history in CPG history, no doubt. (thumbs u

one of two I picked up from Jeremy. I need to take a picture of the King Kong he did for me at home.

IMAG1996.jpg

So I finally got to ask Jeremy about the sketchbook on the right. He said that it came out before the first issue on the left. He couldn't remember if he had printed 200 copies or 100 copies. Now on to the next mystery, Scoob.

Sweet! One of the benefits of living in Jeremy's home state!!!

So from the my littlest CPG print to my biggest one yet 2ft. X 3ft. CPG in the Teapot Cage:

DSCN1125.jpg

The print I purchased is being custom framed - I should have it back next week and will post a pic of it then. I'm super excited to get it back. :)