• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,507 posts in this topic

NICE!

I STILL dont have my Clink books from January :(

I just got mine late last week, so yours should be on the way!

Now that i think about it, i remember 1 of my books had a cracked case and a note that is it getting reholdered so thats probably what the delay is about.

I havent gotten a "shipped" email so i dont think they are even on the way yet. I want my Hulk 4 danggit!!! :frustrated:

This was a bit of a wait for this one to arrive after the C'Link January auction.

Anyway, the C'Link auction isn't usually a good place for great deals but not too many people seemed to notice this sleeper and I picked it up for a little under GPA.

xn21_92-lg.jpg

Wow, that book is really WHITE. Great pickup. It will look good with the #1 you picked up. They both have the white background. Let us know, side-by-side, which is whiter and brighter.

NICE!

Now that i think about it, i remember 1 of my books had a cracked case and a note that is it getting reholdered so thats probably what the delay is about.

I havent gotten a "shipped" email so i dont think they are even on the way yet. I want my Hulk 4 danggit!!! :frustrated:

Well, at least you'll know that it will be in a brand-new holder with no scratches and scuff marks! (thumbs u

NICE!

Well, at least you'll know that it will be in a brand-new holder with no scratches and scuff marks! (thumbs u

Yeah, but unfortunately, it isn't the hulk getting reholdered, it's the astonishing tales1.

I did get the email a few hours ago that it shipped! Books will be here on the 18th :banana:

Finally got a #5 :banana:

ff5.jpg

ff47.jpg

ll70.jpg

What a trio!

FF#5 is the perfect early SA Marvel book.

FF#47 has always been one of my favorite FF covers. Pure speechless drama!

LL#70 is so hard to find with such a white cover, let alone white pages. Surely one of the best examples from the RM collection. An absolute beauty!