• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,494 posts in this topic

as a timely/marvel guy, i've been concentrating my search for silver peds on the latter. i don't have the d.c. silver gerber books [i assume they exist], so there are a ton of covers i simply have never seen. just found this gorgeous d.c. oakland book, and as i've always loved the more fun spectre covers, this one felt just right.

spectre3.jpg

Not a 9.2 like the PHAT copy straw man scored but it does have about the nicest wrap ive ever seen on a MT1. Just arrived today courtesy of our own nearmint (who in case anyone here doesnt know, is AWESOME to deal with! (thumbs u ) .

I've been trying to score a nice copy for awhile now and missed out on 3 different ones offered here on the boards by a few minutes the last couple months. Definitely psyched to finally have a nice copy! :cloud9:

marveltales1.jpg

wonderful!

Not a 9.2 like the PHAT copy straw man scored but it does have about the nicest wrap ive ever seen on a MT1. Just arrived today courtesy of our own nearmint (who in case anyone here doesnt know, is AWESOME to deal with! (thumbs u ) .

I've been trying to score a nice copy for awhile now and missed out on 3 different ones offered here on the boards by a few minutes the last couple months. Definitely psyched to finally have a nice copy! :cloud9:

marveltales1.jpg

wonderful!

One of my favorite books of all time...nice snag. That wrap is damn near perfect!

Ok so after just getting back into collecting this past October (sold everything I had 3 years ago :makepoint: ) Here's what I have to show for 2012. My girlfriend just got me the ASM 16 for xmas and managed to get a book with White Pages to boot. Can't wait to see what next year brings!

download-1_zpsd3c2f1a3.jpeg

IMAG2322.jpg

Finally I freaking own this!!!

Anyway, I cant believe it happened before I got an ASM #1 . Guess Im working backwards. Anyway only 2 issues left for a whole run of ASM. Go me!

IMAG2322.jpg

Anyway, I cant believe it happened before I got an ASM #1 . Guess Im working backwards. Anyway only 2 issues left for a whole run of ASM. Go me!

Awesome,very cool to have a complete run of ASM. (thumbs u

IMAG2322.jpg

congrats! thats a very nice copy :applause:

My copy of Incredible Hulk #2. I know, nothing special compared to an Amazing Fantasy 15 but I sent it to get graded by myself and I'm very happy with the grade I got.

abcaw.jpg

Very nice looking 4.0.... congrats (thumbs u