• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,454 posts in this topic

Still too small, but that's as large as it will let me post, and list in terms of bytes.  The strange thing is the file is it wouldn't let me post anything anything larger than 300k, but the error message that I got when I tried to upload a 304k file said it only had to be below 450k.  Is anyone else having trouble with this?

On 1/28/2017 at 11:57 AM, Grib said:

Sometimes I feel you have too post in more than one place to reach people. We want to share so we go to the people. Fantastic FF 49, great looking book.

Thanks for the post :)   It's odd that the new boards don't show who you replied to unless you quote somebody lol Just now saw this, anyway, THANKS(thumbsu

Most of my collection is Bronze aged, so I usually don't get to hang out with you guys. :)   This just came back today from CGC.  I've had it since the early 70's and I just wanted to share it.  I think it is one of my favorite covers.

FF 36 CGC.jpg

On 2/11/2017 at 0:50 PM, JohnT said:

Still too small, but that's as large as it will let me post, and list in terms of bytes.  The strange thing is the file is it wouldn't let me post anything anything larger than 300k, but the error message that I got when I tried to upload a 304k file said it only had to be below 450k.  Is anyone else having trouble with this?

I noticed the same issue. If the image has been dragged and dropped it can be clicked on for a LARGER VIEW!

Nice MIS #48 tricolorbrian. :applause: I picked up my copy from skypinkblu in the not too distant past.

MIS_48.jpg

On 2/19/2017 at 11:10 AM, frozentundraguy said:

I noticed the same issue. If the image has been dragged and dropped it can be clicked on for a LARGER VIEW!

Nice MIS #48 tricolorbrian. :applause: I picked up my copy from skypinkblu in the not too distant past.

MIS_48.jpg

I gave up...seems Photo Bucket is here to stay.

Nice copies of MIS 48.  Have to get a decent copy with that black background.