• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WALL FOR SALE

13 posts in this topic

The seller is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person,for one thing those are Warner Bros. characters not Disney.How does someone come to pricing this at 950K (shrug)

I don't know everything, but I'm pretty sure that Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck are Disney characters. (thumbs u

Oooops doh!

Come on Mods i-d-i-o-t is a blocked word,really? (shrug)

Given the lack of polish on the paintings, I wonder if this wall was done by a local artist without permission from Disney, Warner, or whoever owned the rights to the characters.

And for the price he's asking, that wall had better have the rest of the theater attached to it.

The seller is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person,for one thing those are Warner Bros. characters not Disney.How does someone come to pricing this at 950K (shrug)

I don't know everything, but I'm pretty sure that Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck are Disney characters. (thumbs u

Lies!

"These are very rare or better extremly rare collector items!

The items are coming from an old theater in Wisconsin(1936 - 1977).

It was used for advertising. I have all the documentations available!

Do not miss the opportunity to own a part of the Walt Disney/Universal Studios history!

I was told that the "wall" is 70 - 50 years old! It comes in two pieces."

Such a rousing sales pitch. So detailed and perfectly executed. Simply awe-insiring.

"These are very rare or better extremly rare collector items!

The items are coming from an old theater in Wisconsin(1936 - 1977).

It was used for advertising. I have all the documentations available!

Do not miss the opportunity to own a part of the Walt Disney/Universal Studios history!

I was told that the "wall" is 70 - 50 years old! It comes in two pieces."

Such a rousing sales pitch. So detailed and perfectly executed. Simply awe-insiring.

It's' the Benjamin Buttons wall. It gets younger not older.