• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

Those two covers are incredible, Chris! Nice to see them again! This is a top notch cover by CPWIII that I'm fortunate to have. This pic doesn't do the vivid colors justice. The Boogeyman Edition:

Boogeymanfinishscan-1.jpg

Dan

Those two covers are incredible, Chris! Nice to see them again! This is a top notch cover by CPWIII that I'm fortunate to have. This pic doesn't do the vivid colors justice. The Boogeyman Edition:

Boogeymanfinishscan-1.jpg

Dan

That one is awesome too and far different from the others. I like the diversity.

Saw that this had been optioned by Disney last year. Really really

great news that they are moving it forward. It's a good read on its own and one of the better/stronger indie titles out there that deserves more exposure. No doubt it will get some more attention now but I hope this will translate to readers.

CPW3's pencils are dynamite on it :cloud9:

TNDgGyP.jpg

Camthc6.jpg

great news that they are moving it forward. It's a good read on its own and one of the better/stronger indie titles out there that deserves more exposure. No doubt it will get some more attention now but I hope this will translate to readers.

TNDgGyP.jpg

Camthc6.jpg

Now that, is a talented artist. I'm impressed with all of it. (thumbs u

TNDgGyP.jpg

Camthc6.jpg

Now that, is a talented artist. I'm impressed with all of it. (thumbs u

The covers posted are beautiful, never get tired of seeing them shared. Wish I was in that league :) Have you read the book yet? If not you should really treat yourself. It's a bit different to a lot of the books people bang on about in moderns which is a good thing. Certainly has its roots planted in the fairytale/classic children's story genre.

Do it now whilst you are thinking about it!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Stuff-Legend-Omnibus-One/dp/0983216193/

260 pages of goodness :)

I might as well share my "stuff" too... Now that the movie is going to happen more people are going to jump on this and take my spot, but I've quietly been #1 on the registry. lol

FCBD 2009 The 1st Stuff of Legend comic (my opinion it's the 1st appearance)

FCBD2009.jpg

Stuff of Legend #1 The Dark Book 1 (Signed by CPWIII, Raicht, Smith, and DeVito)

1-4.jpg

Their sigs can be large, and I didn't want to cover up CPWIII's art, so the sigs are on the back cover.

SoL1Back.jpg

Stuff of Legend #1 Boogeyman Edition limited to 100

(These get the Green label since they were hand numbered, but there are a few out there that got blue by mistake.)

Boogeyman.jpg

And here is a sketch cover CPWIII did for me. Instead of Wolverine & Colossus, I asked for a Fastball Special Stuff of Legends style. lol

FS.jpg

Sketch cover CPWIII drew for me when I bought my page of OA. (This was signed by all the creators on the 1st page.)

Sketch.jpg

Here is my OA page:

WallpaperJungle4pg20-1.jpg

Like Comix4fun said, this one is tough to find. I need to sub mine. Stuff of Legend #1 The Dark Book 1 Baltimore Exclusive limited to 100

BaltVariant.jpg

Stuff of Legend #1 Boogeyman Edition limited to 100

(These get the Green label since they were hand numbered, but there are a few out there that got blue by mistake.)

Boogeyman.jpg

It's not a mistake. You choose between higher grade number but green, where the numbering is a qualification, or blue label where the writing is considered a defect.