• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

Home :: My Account :: History :: Order #435

Order Date: Sunday 23 May, 2010

Order Information - Order #435 Qty. Products Total

10 ea. The Stuff of Legend Volume 2 - Boogeyman Edition $200.00

I got 6 in the mail, so my other 4 are where? meh

Not very good customer service to send out partial orders, not let customers know where the rest of their books are and not refund if not able to deliver. Also, not real cool to not send books to people that paid in full and have not heard back (which is what it appears to be)...

No answer to my email. 2nd one sent tonight.

This is the message they sent me.

"I am actually doing a full review of all orders, while I am aware of issues with artist editions, because not all have come in yet. The Boogeyman Editions should have shipped already."

Which translates to: We have no clue as to what happened and we can't look at your order number to tell you if it has been shipped.

nutkick.gif

I got my 3 copies in the mail today. Michael emailed me back and said that basically, there was a problem with (mostly) our orders. When the shipping got screwed up and they issued refunds, it caused problems in their system. Their system showed those orders as refunded (or cancelled), which is why they didn't ship.

Unfortunately it was the early orders (before the shipping was corrected) that was impacted. Hopefully they've fixed and shipped all of the orders.

I got my 3 copies in the mail today. Michael emailed me back and said that basically, there was a problem with (mostly) our orders. When the shipping got screwed up and they issued refunds, it caused problems in their system. Their system showed those orders as refunded (or cancelled), which is why they didn't ship.

Unfortunately it was the early orders (before the shipping was corrected) that was impacted. Hopefully they've fixed and shipped all of the orders.

I heard the same thing a week ago and live a lot closer to them than california

Got mine today, but also had my sketch cover included which I paid separate shipping on. Sigh. Just happy they all came in excellent condition.

I'd call and get the $ back on the shipping if they did that to me