• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you know a boardie when you see one?

37 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of attending the Chicago Comic Con this August. It will be my first BIG con. I always see you guys posting about the different boardies you meet at cons....how do you even know one when you see one? Does everybody wear the free pin they got when they signed up or something?

Just curious.

I'm thinking of attending the Chicago Comic Con this August. It will be my first BIG con. I always see you guys posting about the different boardies you meet at cons....how do you even know one when you see one? Does everybody wear the free pin they got when they signed up or something?

Just curious.

Look for the secret handshake........ ;)

and the lack of pants. (thumbs u

Here's me and the costume I'll be wearing:

worst-costume1.jpg

The size of the monkey tells me you, sir, are an optimist. (thumbs u

Here's me and the costume I'll be wearing:

worst-costume1.jpg

The size of the monkey tells me you, sir, are an optimist. (thumbs u

I'll wager he spanks that monkey.

lol

If I ever go to another Big Con, I'm going to try and get a T-Shirt with my avatar on it so members will know me right away :grin:

I wear my avatar shirt (my lucky shirt), to every major event in my life, trip or outing.....dead serious....

98846.jpg.66b3a4dbdbd89c153eeff0ea3cea3cef.jpg

98848.jpg.d78225517f1716f5b27798fa9e14ee3a.jpg

:gossip: Look for the people in tin foil hats.

most boardies look like this

Hey where did you get that picture of me? Are you with the CIA. . .are you the one

who has been sending gamma rays into my brain from the bread van parked across the street. . . :grin: