• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Explain this one to me..

168 posts in this topic

WE can go cehck out FF's bids now!!! YAHHH! and I'm bumping those spideys as soon as everyone is sleeepy...

Hehe, no, I thought about that before I experimented with getting my name in there. Like Bonds said, you still have to type a password to bid. You can see my bids though.

However, I don't want any of you retards going and monkeying with my tracking list, I spent an hour or so today deleting all the items from it that had prices that were too high. tongue.gif

So it could have been anyone who clicked on that first link and then placed a bid?

Yep. But they would've had to have placed the bid after they clicked the link but before they closed their browser. It's unlikely anybody reading this thread followed that exact sequence of events.

If he is toomuchgrowth, the only thing he may have done wrong is not smoothing it over with a distressed spidermanbeyond, whether on this board or via private message.

If it was a good faith bid, this may just be a case of witholding info.

Like Bonds said, you still have to type a password to bid. You can see my bids though.

However, I don't want any of you retards going and monkeying with my tracking list

Will try to crack your password using what I know of you from the forums..I'm the # 1 person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point on the forums...YAY me!!! grin.gif

No one is saying Murph is esoilman, right? So where's the shill? Murph likes spiderbooks. He probably wanted to win it.

Andrew is right, it would've helped a great deal if he'd just come clean in the other thread, admitted it was him, and said outright that it was a legit bid. I don't know why he didn't do this. To me, keeping a bidder name private isn't worth the stress spidermanbeyond went through. So now that he's unmasked, murph should get the word out fast on that auction.

But once again, I fear innocence is going to be difficult to prove, since he didn't do the right thing initially by 'fessing up. Would this board still hang him high if he admitted everything right now? Spidermanbeyond -- would you accept that or is your mind made up? Do you regret your bid amount? If so, essoilman may be able to sell it to murph through the second chance offer. But it would be polite to tell him, so that he can do something about this.

-- Joanna

he also says that he has three copies of ASM #14, not sure of the grade. also claims to have bought an ASM #4 cgc 9.2. i think he has the money for sure, but i really can't understand why he didn't PM you (spidermanbeyond) and let you know it was him. i can understand him not wanting the whole board to know is ID but there would have been a lot of greif avoided if he had PMed you the info.

I don't see ANY evidence of dishonesty on his part. Even with the toomuchgrowth account he has bid on a bunch of stuff sold by different sellers before the auction you won. He collects Spidey, you collect Spidey. All this appears to be is two Spidey collectors bidding on a book they both want. It simply appears he doesn't want people knowing what his EBay names are.

I just looked at the bid history under Murph's other account and he has bid big bucks on a ton of other Spideys recently also.

Hi, I don't know where all this came from..but sorry, I'm not "toomuchgrowth". I do have an eBay account, and I also have a heritage account..and neither of those are "toomuchgrowth". If you want you can even look up that account..on either eBay or Heritage..I'm sure people can confirm my address on here through buying and selling.. I guarantee the name and address will be completely different.

Brian