• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Explain this one to me..

168 posts in this topic

There will be no banning of women from this forum.....women make up a good percentage of comic collectors and youd be surprised how many women actually lurk these halls smirk.gif

D'oh!!

Why I oughta...

Actually, at one point I was going to claim it was me just to take the heat off murph when it was obvious he didn't do anything. But why would anyone believe I'd bid on a spider-guy comic? I haven't even seen the movie! How could I have gotten hyped about webby if I haven't been indoctrinated by the movie?

My logic is flawless.

And I promised to shut up. mfrlphblt...

The lady protests too much, methinks. tongue.gif

C'mon Joanna... we all know the whole Wonder Woman thing is just a dodge to hide your Spidey-Spending-Spree... you try to distract us with romance comics and interdimsional tv producers to keep us from knowing your true passion... and that tirade about the CGC grades on your GA books was perfectly calculated to throw us off the trail... but we've figured it out now... we all know you're actually Meth in disguise!!!...

oh, wait... wrong conspiracy... my bad... tongue.gif