• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Paul, I don't care what the label says. That 3-D Zone #16 is gorgeous!

I think it was harshly graded also. Just a few spine bends.

Well, one day when my copy comes back from CGC I guess I'll have to post a photo as well.

:wishluck:

What's the brand?

I'll let you know when I get home. I keep them in my flat file right next to the original art to that piece.

Hey I also have an extra signed and numbered copy of the #4 sketchbook if you are missing it, I saw #2 and #3 listed in the thread but not #4.

I'd be interested in it if Soloist doesn't take it.

Here's what it looks like for those interested in taking a peek.

Editorial items added to back cover scan in order to keep them from violating forum guidelines. :devil:

The man had a gift for drawing women. :luhv:

Sk4front.jpg

Sk4back-1.jpg

What's the brand?

I'll let you know when I get home. I keep them in my flat file right next to the original art to that piece.

Hey I also have an extra signed and numbered copy of the #4 sketchbook if you are missing it, I saw #2 and #3 listed in the thread but not #4.

I'd be interested in it if Soloist doesn't take it.

Here's what it looks like for those interested in taking a peek.

Editorial items added to back cover scan in order to keep them from violating forum guidelines. :devil:

The man had a gift for drawing women. :luhv:

Sk4front.jpg

Sk4back-1.jpg

I definitely gotta get me a complete set of these. The main part of my Secret Santa gift this year (that I gave) was a Vol. #2 and #3 from this set and one was signed by Dave himself. Unfortunately, the recipient didn't seem that pleased with what I gave him. :(

All of this discussion of 3-D Zone 16 has my interest piqued. I purchased a copy from FlyingDonut a few years ago as NM. The book doesn't have the glasses with it so I was wondering what it is worth. I just picked the book up because I liked the cover. Here are scans of the book. :)

3dzone16front.jpg

3dzone16back.jpg

All of this discussion of 3-D Zone 16 has my interest piqued. I purchased a copy from FlyingDonut a few years ago as NM. The book doesn't have the glasses with it so I was wondering what it is worth. I just picked the book up because I liked the cover. Here are scans of the book. :)

3dzone16front.jpg

3dzone16back.jpg

:takeit:

3dzone16front.jpg

3dzone16back.jpg

:takeit:

Please sell it to Mike and help ease his Stevens pain in not having this book.

Shame the glasses are not included, but I think what he wants to look at for hours won't require 3-D glasses.

:insane:

What's the brand?

Dark Horse put these out in 2000-2001 I think...around the same time as the lighter.

I have two of them..

Front and back of the package shown.

airfresh.jpg