• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Yeah, I think that is conservative as well. When I looked at the auction last night I looked at who had made bids and that basically told me there were four players. I knew there would be more than those four that with less than 15 seconds to go that would hit "bid". I was just curious to see how many people on here knew about it afterwards. The lister didn't put Dave Stevens in the title which would probably have drawn more people to the listing.

Heck, all the bidders may have been from here. I was first just to get it on my radar. I thought I would be in another bid when it was at $16 but it jumped up to $39 and I just shook my head and laughed. I also had that feeling that was a forumite who won it!

Still can't find a couple around here, and have a couple more coming, until then :

Front covers

th_3dzonefc.jpgth_ab5.jpgth_ah37.jpgth_ahps.jpgth_alterego.jpgth_aw2.jpg

th_aw4.jpgth_ba.jpgth_backissues-1.jpgth_bp6.jpgth_bp1fc.jpgth_bpq1.jpg

th_bpq2.jpgth_bpq3.jpgth_catt.jpgth_cba.jpgth_ccs.jpgth_cf12.jpg

th_cn1.jpgth_cn7.jpgth_cr4.jpgth_dc2002.jpgth_dv8.jpgth_elvira.jpg

th_gc1.jpgth_gi7.jpgth_grendel4.jpgth_iger.jpgth_jc1.jpgth_jq.jpg

th_jq3.jpgth_kkfc.jpgth_mm2.jpgth_msn.jpgth_nst.jpgth_orbit.jpg

th_pacpre2fc.jpgth_pacprefc.jpgth_planet1.jpgth_ram1.jpgth_ram2.jpgth_ram3fc.jpg

th_rocketeer.jpgth_se1.jpgth_sheena.jpgth_soi.jpgth_sketches2fc.jpgth_sketches3.jpg

th_ss1.jpgth_ss2.jpgth_stat1.jpgth_tcj.jpgth_tl.jpgth_tt.jpg

th_scarlet.jpgth_transcending1.jpgth_vi2.jpgth_venus1.jpgth_venusce.jpgth_viking.jpg

th_wow1.jpgth_wow2.jpgth_backissues.jpg

Back Covers

th_3dzonebc.jpgth_bp1bc.jpgth_jc2.jpgth_kkbc.jpgth_mimi.jpgth_mm4bc.jpg

th_pacpre2bc.jpgth_pacprebc.jpgth_planet1bc.jpgth_ram3bc.jpgth_sketches2bc.jpgth_sketches3bc.jpg

th_ss2bc.jpgth_ss3bc.jpg

Fanzine covers

th_mofm.jpgth_myst.jpgth_nmfc.jpgth_nmbc.jpg

Misc

th_stfront.jpgth_stback.jpgth_fanttipsheet.jpgth_card1.jpgth_card2.jpg

More to come...

Edited by Soloist

Does your Bad Planet have alot of over-spray on the front cover?

Yeah it does, not sure what that's from. It's in need of an upgrade, as many are for sure, but I like filling in as many holes as possible first and going from there.

Yeah it does, not sure what that's from. It's in need of an upgrade, as many are for sure, but I like filling in as many holes as possible first and going from there.

My copy has the same problem. Thought it was just mine. :eek:

How much overspray are you talking about? These all look like gorgeous books.

It's much more noticeable when you hold the book at an angle to the light rather than looking at it straight on. But even looking at it straight on you can see it all over the cover.

How much overspray are you talking about? These all look like gorgeous books.

scanBP60001-1.jpg