• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

:eek:

I thought someone had a really clean copy on here that they posted in the old Stevens appreciation thread that was in Comics General.

I'll have to take a look.

BadPlanet06-942008-11.jpg

So here is the latest 3-D Zone #16 Space Vixens to come off of Ebay.

It's nowhere near a 9.8, right now I would say maybe 9.0 maybe? Anybody that has this particular book ever thought about getting it pressed? It has a couple of places that are non color breaking that if pressing would work on this thick paper stock I think would jump this book up a bit. It has a mark of some sort just about two inches above the left corner. Corners on this thing are awesome. Still well worth the purchase.

1248629736_gfwcW-X3.jpg

:applause:

and yeah, been looking at all those Back Issues too, lol

So here is the latest 3-D Zone #16 Space Vixens to come off of Ebay.

:applause:(worship)

Congratulations!!

I'd contact someone about seeing what they think it could help having it pressed. Someone on here did that and he ended up with a 9.0 Universal Label.

You never know. (shrug)

I'm going to go to Heroes in June so I think I might see if anyone in the Heroes thread does pressing and that way I can take it with me so they can take a look at it in person. If I don't get it pressed I'll be sending it in to slab then anyway.

Reorganized and updated to add Dark Romances, DNAgents, Rocketeer Graphic Novel ($8.95), Complete Adv. Deluxe and Zippo 1 and 2

Front covers

th_3dzonefc.jpgth_ab5.jpgth_aw2.jpgth_aw4.jpgth_alterego.jpgth_ah37.jpg

th_ahps.jpgth_backissues.jpgth_backissues-1.jpgth_bp6.jpgth_bp1fc.jpgth_bpq1.jpg

th_bpq2.jpgth_bpq3.jpgth_ba.jpgth_cn1.jpgth_cn7.jpgth_cba.jpg

th_catt.jpgth_ccs.jpgth_tcj.jpgth_cf12.jpgth_cr4.jpgth_dc2002.jpg

th_dna.jpgth_dv8.jpgth_elvira.jpgth_gc1.jpgth_stat1.jpgth_gi7.jpg

th_grendel4.jpgth_iger.jpgth_jq3.jpgth_jq.jpgth_jc1.jpgth_kkfc.jpg

th_msn.jpgth_mm2.jpgth_nst.jpgth_orbit.jpgth_pacpre2fc.jpgth_pacprefc.jpg

th_planet1.jpgth_ram1.jpgth_ram2.jpgth_ram3fc.jpgth_dxfc.jpgth_ecgn2.jpg

th_rocketeer.jpgth_se1.jpgth_soi.jpgth_sketches2fc.jpgth_sketches3.jpgth_ss1.jpg

th_ss2.jpgth_sheena.jpgth_tl.jpgth_tt.jpgth_scarlet.jpgth_transcending1.jpg

th_vi2.jpgth_venus1.jpgth_venusce.jpgth_viking.jpgth_wow1.jpgth_wow2.jpg

Back Covers

th_3dzonebc.jpgth_bp1bc.jpgth_jc2.jpgth_kkbc.jpgth_mimi.jpgth_mm4bc.jpg

th_pacpre2bc.jpgth_pacprebc.jpgth_planet1bc.jpgth_ram3bc.jpgth_sketches2bc.jpgth_sketches3bc.jpg

th_ss2bc.jpgth_ss3bc.jpgth_dxbc.jpg

Fanzine covers

th_mofm.jpgth_myst.jpgth_nmfc.jpgth_nmbc.jpg

Misc

th_stfront.jpgth_stback.jpgth_fanttipsheet.jpgth_card1.jpgth_card2.jpgth_dkrom.jpg

th_zipfc.jpgth_zip1.jpgth_zip2.jpg

More to come...

Betty in Blue image on the Zippo lighter. :cloud9:

They made a car air freshener of that image too. I have some of those.

What's the brand?

I'll let you know when I get home. I keep them in my flat file right next to the original art to that piece.

Hey I also have an extra signed and numbered copy of the #4 sketchbook if you are missing it, I saw #2 and #3 listed in the thread but not #4.

What's the brand?

I'll let you know when I get home. I keep them in my flat file right next to the original art to that piece.

Hey I also have an extra signed and numbered copy of the #4 sketchbook if you are missing it, I saw #2 and #3 listed in the thread but not #4.

I'd be interested in it if Soloist doesn't take it.

What's the brand?

Yes I'm missing it, you bet I'm interested!

Wait until Chris tries to find it.

:popcorn:

I got them out when I thought I was sending some of them to you. :P

Now, that's something I haven't seen in a while. I have one of the sketchbooks. I think # 1...but it has been a while since I have seen it. I think I put it in the bookcase since it was more of a magazine size. May have to do some digging tonight!

Now, that's something I haven't seen in a while. I have one of the sketchbooks. I think # 1...but it has been a while since I have seen it. I think I put it in the bookcase since it was more of a magazine size. May have to do some digging tonight!

They are as wide as a magazine bag to be sure.