• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,945 posts in this topic

If I don't find a really good one at Heroes in June I may just have to pay for a good one from somewhere.

I'm sure we'll find ourselves elbow to elbow at some point digging for Stevens goodness at Heroes!

Just don't elbow me out of the way, it's hard enough to get up out of the floor when diving through those boxes as it is! :preach:

Who would of thought we would be getting NEW Dave Stevens years after his passing? Any art that we haven't seen previously?

There's always stuff that someone stumbles upon tucked away somewhere. :)

No kidding, like just finding out in the last interview that Dave did story boards for Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video. What I would give to have those!

Your Moonwalker and Michael Sparkly Glove collection?

:o:fear:

Been watching a 3-D Zone #16 (one of the few Dave Stevens I don't have) on eBay for a week now. It just ended tonight. It was at $16.00 with 5 minutes left and I had a snipe in for $31.09. Thought it was mine. Damn thing sold for $39.00!!

I still don't have a copy! :cry:

Maybe I'll find one in a dollar box soon. :wishluck:

and I hope it is! Sorry guys, after I let the Back Issues NM copy get away from me I wasn't about to let this one. I'll put up a decent scan of the condition when it arrives.

:whee:

:applause:

Paul called it. If there is anyone throwing out decent cash for Stevens books, there's a good chance it is someone on here.