• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

i need one, but i'd only go as high as 30 probably. still hold hope of a good dollar bin dive.

if i could only have 1 in 9.8 though, i'd still pick airboy, which i dont have either haha

Whenever anyone mentions Dave Stevens, Airboy #5 is the first book that comes to mind always.

:cloud9:

I'm going to be sending probably 5 Dave Stevens covers in for grading when I get to Heroes in June (save on shipping costs to CGC at least). I've got a decent Airboy, the 3-D #16, maybe an Alien Worlds 4, Seduction of the Innocent 3-D, and I'm debating sending my DNAgents which is decent but not awesome.

Out of curiosity how many people on here still don't have one that are actively looking for one of the 3-D # 16 books? It will be interesting to see how sales continue for it.

Me!

fwiw, I have a strong Airboy being graded now. It's a 9.6 at least and a really good shot at 9.8. It'd be me 2nd copy if anyone wants to perhaps trade.. ;)

Edited by sl4ppy