• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

Im pretty settled. I stll need a bunch, they just dont come up for sale that often

Me too. I bought a bunch (and I mean a BUNCH, like multiples) of raw Dave Stevens books off of a fellow boardie so the only ones I'm really looking for now are upgrades to or additions to my current registry set.

I still comb ebay every once in a while to see what's out there but I think I'm settling in a bit myself. I still have a ton of books that need to be added, but I'm just doing it one at a time and not straining the wallet.

I think I have gotten a little less picky with the books I don't have yet. Willing to pick up 9.6 copies for a steal of a deal just to fill the spot until I can get a 9.8 upgrade. Even with that mentality I still find myself only buying them randomly and at larger and larger intervals of time.

I've got a print or two to frame up before I present them. :grin:

:applause:

I just moved into a new house and even though it's bigger and nicer than the last one, I just haven't figured out what to do about displaying stuff. My comic room looks like it is a couple of years off when we finish the basement....THEN I will start looking for prints to frame!

I've got a print or two to frame up before I present them. :grin:

:applause:

I just moved into a new house and even though it's bigger and nicer than the last one, I just haven't figured out what to do about displaying stuff. My comic room looks like it is a couple of years off when we finish the basement....THEN I will start looking for prints to frame!

:banana: