• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,915 posts in this topic

No, it was a "Buy It Now" that got nabbed quickly. From what I can tell, it lasted less than two hours on ebay.

I just figured it could have been one of us Dave fanatics. :insane:

Edited by lcranston

No, it was a "Buy It Now" that got nabbed quickly. From what I can tell, it lasted less than two hours on ebay.

That was fast. But if anyone is searching for a sharp raw, get on their fast. Someone posted a group listing.

That was fast. But if anyone is searching for a sharp raw, get on their fast. Someone posted a group listing.

hm

Meanwhile... I thought this was a Dave book that I completely missed. I contacted the publisher and found out it was the original title/cover for Brush With Passion. At least that's what they told me. (shrug)

CreativeLife01.jpg

Yeah, I was watching it and knew it was going to be out of this world. Sorry man. I didn't even drive the price up on it :(

I was going to go as high as $100. :roflmao:

Even I was going to go $150.....

Here it is boys and girls....as far as I know the one and only graded copy!

:golfclap: Awesome book! Congrats!

I guess that bad boy needs to be added to the registry set now... (shrug)