• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SENSATION 1, WONDER WOMAN, She's hot and relatively inexpensive SOLD!

45 posts in this topic

I was thinking of saying hot and cheap, but I stopped myself;) :angel:

For sale is Sensation Comics #1, the first time Wonder Woman appeared in her own series, published one month after All Star 8 appeared and prior to Wonder Woman #1.

This is probably the least expensive copy you will be able to find, and it looks nice, too.

The book is original except for the cover and the centerfold. The cover and the centerfold were recreated by Matt Nelson of Classics incorporated. The cover looks better than I expected it could., even the ads on the inside are there.

The work is very professional and it was not an inexpensive procedure.

The coverless book was pressed, and the cover and centerfold are attached to the book. Pages are quite nice, with the exception of a stain on the first page which fades as the pages go on. I was told it could be washed, but I didn’t opt to go that route.

Sensation Comics #1 guides in good for $3001. It’s listed as one of the 100 most expensive GA comics and it is harder to find than Wonder Woman #1.

I planned to list this on Ebay , with an asking price of $1200.00 and a best offer option, but I thought I’d offer it here first, as I know there are many lower grade collectors.

So, I’m listing it here for $1200 $1000.00 (with free shipping and insurance ) , and Pms are welcomed.

I accept paypal, checks, money orders, or gold jewelry;) …Diamonds, too;)

Time payments are available with a 10% non refundable deposit. The balance must be paid within 6 months, and I require that you give me a time table the same day that you post the Take It .

I go by time stamps on take it’s on the board or by PM. I will have sporadic access to a computer this week, so if you do PM me, please be patient.

Thanks:) I had a book that was missing a centerfold, I bought it about 8 years ago, it took me that long to find a coverless copy. They are very hard to find for some reason, every time one would appear (and it was rare) they were missing the centerfold. I finally found this one, had Matt and Kenny put the centerfold in my copy and put this one together.

It actually looks nicer than my restored 5.0.

(((Dice))) thanks for the upgrade on the signature (worship)

:acclaim:

I don't even remember what it was. I don't have sigs turned on. lol

Thanks everyone:) It DOES look nice.

I'm going to be out till after dinner, but again, PMs are welcome and if someone needs longer time payments I will consider them, but my offer for the 6 months, is open as stated.

One thing I forgot to mention, I don't deal with people on the probation list...and if you are new and don't know me, you can check my feedback under skypinkblu on Ebay...or just ask someone here;)