• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Awards - predictions for 2010 winners?

471 posts in this topic

I recieved an e-mail from Gemma today stating that she extended my collectors society membership for a year and is sending me 3 grading coupons. I thought Greggy was wrong when he originally stated this would happen, seems I didn't get them with the plaque. I guess he does know everything! (worship)
I never got my coupons. :cry:
I got mine today! :cloud9:

I recieved an e-mail from Gemma today stating that she extended my collectors society membership for a year and is sending me 3 grading coupons. I thought Greggy was wrong when he originally stated this would happen, seems I didn't get them with the plaque. I guess he does know everything! (worship)
I never got my coupons. :cry:
I got mine today! :cloud9:
Congrats!

Just got my certificates yesterday. 2 in 2010 with a 2011 goal of 5 and then....the world!!

You forgot something - the added evil laugh.

Not to be confused with this button here.

And then the World!! evil laugh. (thumbs u

I'd also like to join the fight for a copper age. Get you bums out of my modern era ;)

Anyone heard how the addition of the Copper Age to the Registry Awards is progressing?

AND...

Does a set need to be 100% completed to be considered for one of the "Best of the ____ Age" Award?

THANKS!

Gemma and I spoke on the phone a few months ago about this. What CGC is considering is in January 2011 kicking off an event to help determine the Copper Age relevance and timeline.

She had shared how they want to involve other organizations so this doesn't just become a CGC forum discussion and coverage, but rather a wider recognition.

:wishluck:

Anyone heard how the addition of the Copper Age to the Registry Awards is progressing?

AND...

Does a set need to be 100% completed to be considered for one of the "Best of the ____ Age" Award?

THANKS!

Gemma and I spoke on the phone a few months ago about this. What CGC is considering is in January 2011 kicking off an event to help determine the Copper Age relevance and timeline.

She had shared how they want to involve other organizations so this doesn't just become a CGC forum discussion and coverage, but rather a wider recognition.

:wishluck:

Very cool!