• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Awards - predictions for 2010 winners?

471 posts in this topic

So it would seem to have the Copper Age suggestion addressed (along with any other recommendations to be considered), it would take a large portion of the forum to make this happen.

What would CGC suggest in this case?

+1

So it would seem to have the Copper Age suggestion addressed (along with any other recommendations to be considered), it would take a large portion of the forum to make this happen.

What would CGC suggest in this case?

+1

+2 hm

Someone get me tickets to Baltimore and NY and makes me a giant copper book in a slab I can wear there, like the waving kid that wears the mattress in front of the bedding store.I'll protest the lack of a Copper Age category.

Half a dozen beers in me during football season and I'll do it. :cool:

Currently re-writing my set's intro and book descriptions for next year. I plan on taking the Registry Awards in an all-new direction next year.

More details?

:insane:

"NewEnglandGothic is currently working on cutting edge HD 3-D technology that will make his slabs come out of your computer screen from his gallery shots and hit you upside the head and is outlining mini plots for each book description that are very eco-friendly to the planet. Expect the grand release of the all-new 'Under Locke & Key' on Earth Day 2011."

:acclaim:

...No, I am working on something very huge with my set. Most of it was done for last year, but I was to shy to open up to the chatboard about my collecting focus. I think people will be floored. Once I am done updating what I have been doing for a month on Facebook(there will be pictures & videos :o ), I'm gonna get back to working on the set(on & off again). Probably, expect it released a month before the awards next year. I'm gonna try to win next year(and hopefully interest a few more people into the title I collect in the process). :wishluck:

I'm gonna try to win next year

And I couldn't think of a more deserved winner (worship)

Looking forward to getting my first certificate through :whee: