• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Awards - predictions for 2010 winners?

471 posts in this topic

Working on Cassidy's next batty-man comic package, Gav. (thumbs u

:o

Thank you Jerel!! (worship)

She loves the Batman Adventures books, she already had the DVDs and she spends hours looking through them. We're starting to really push on with her reading now and they help a great deal (thumbs u

This time she's really she's really going to want to call to say thank you!

I recieved an e-mail from Gemma today stating that she extended my collectors society membership for a year and is sending me 3 grading coupons. I thought Greggy was wrong when he originally stated this would happen, seems I didn't get them with the plaque. I guess he does know everything! (worship)

I recieved an e-mail from Gemma today stating that she extended my collectors society membership for a year and is sending me 3 grading coupons. I thought Greggy was wrong when he originally stated this would happen, seems I didn't get them with the plaque. I guess he does know everything! (worship)
I never got my coupons. :cry:

Neither have I but, she said via e-mail she would be sending me some. (thumbs u

I think I received both your coupons today. Mind if I use them to submit some Superman and Perfect Love comics?

CGC will never know the difference.

I think I received both your coupons today. Mind if I use them to submit some Superman and Perfect Love comics?

CGC will never know the difference.

I mind! :grin: