• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Awards - predictions for 2010 winners?

471 posts in this topic

The post office crammed my envelope containing my Best In Set certificate, so there's a nice big crease in mine.

Also, in previous years, the certs came with a nice black holder sort of thing. This year was just the cert by itself.

Also, in previous years, the certs came with a nice black holder sort of thing. This year was just the cert by itself.

Oh, that's because they had to use those to wrap around the "Best of" award winners' trophies. Especially Greggy's as he's a two-time winner.

:insane:

:jokealert:

Oh, that's because they had to use those to wrap around the "Best of" award winners' trophies. Especially Greggy's as he's a two-time winner.

Damn Chinese

Damn Chinese

lol

Racist!

Damn Chinese

lol

Racist!

Anything good happened after my post?

I went to work after that post.

xoxo

greggy

Anything good happened after my post?

I went to work after that post.

xoxo

greggy

The WTB poster called you out as a racist, which not longer after the entire thread was taken down.

lol

:applause:

The best part was when he changed the thread title to include "CLOSED DUE TO RACISM" :roflmao: