• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am so pissed.

72 posts in this topic

I bought these comic books from a dealer over the Internet. The first thing he does is he packages them properly and then has the nerve to promptly mail them out. Then, when I unpack them, I discovered the S.O.B. even had the gall to accurately grade them.

Next, as I was putting the books in my collection, I found that this "dealer" had sent me a book that I had previously purchased. When I contacted him to let him know about his mistake, he was brazen enough to suggest that I return the book for a full refund, including the shipping. What a weasel.

I told him that I wasn't stupid and I would return the book in question when I saw him at the next convention. So, I hook up with him at Heroes in Charlotte a couple of weekends ago and he takes the book back. It's then that I see one of his wall books on display. I ask to see it. I ask him what he'll take for it and the jerk tells me that he can "only" discount the book 25%. I said, "buddy, you've some nerve. First you take a hassle free return (Which was your mistake in the first place.) and then you want to discount another book 25%."

I was hot. Here I was engaged in a pleasant, face to face transaction when I could have been shill bid on eBay or one of the auction houses. I picked up my book and headed back over to Artist Alley where I could wait in the Rob Liefeld line and tell any who would listen my story.

What a piece of work. I'm never dealing with this guy again.

I bought these comic books from a dealer over the Internet. The first thing he does is he packages them properly and then has the nerve to promptly mail them out. Then, when I unpack them, I discovered the S.O.B. even had the gall to accurately grade them.

Next, as I was putting the books in my collection, I found that this "dealer" had sent me a book that I had previously purchased. When I contacted him to let him know about his mistake, he was brazen enough to suggest that I return the book for a full refund, including the shipping. What a weasel.

I told him that I wasn't stupid and I would return the book in question when I saw at the next convention. So, I hook up with him at Heroes in Charlotte a couple of weekends ago and he takes the book back. It's then that I see one of his wall books on display. I ask to see it. I ask him what he'll take for it and the jerk tells me that he can "only" discount the book 25%. I said, "buddy, you've some nerve. First you take a hassle free return (Which was your mistake in the first place.) and then you want to discount another book 25%."

I was hot. Here I was engaged in a pleasant, face to face transaction when I could have been shill bid on eBay or one of the auction houses. I picked up my book and headed back over to Artist Alley where I could wait in the Rob Liefeld line and tell any who would listen my story.

Don't you just hate guys like this? They need to be stopped before every dealer catches on.

I told him that I wasn't stupid and I would return the book in question when I saw at the next convention. So, I hook up with him at Heroes in Charlotte a couple of weekends ago and he takes the book back. It's then that I see one of his wall books on display. I ask to see it. I ask him what he'll take for it and the jerk tells me that he can "only" discount the book 25%. I said, "buddy, you've some nerve. First you take a hassle free return (Which was your mistake in the first place.) and then you want to discount another book 25%."

Thats called a good transaction, it's that Tenntucky attitude, You have everything reversed lol

Better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

Well... then again... hm

Where in the title did you read the term, Watersports? :makepoint:

You've obviously never been pissed on before. :insane:

I can't believe the nerve someone gets it right.This person needs to be outed,so many sales come his way :applause:

I says y'all should name names! :sumo:

No. Stuff like this shouldn't be allowed to take place. It's with my diligence and sacrifice that others will be protected and spared these collecting horrors.

I'm very steamed that someone stole my thunder. Buncha freakin' ingrates without an original thought between 'em.

And on a day when everything was going so good too. Now this kinda rears its ugly head and screws up my whole day.

S hitforbrains just gumming it up. Yuk Yuk Yukkin' like they know what for. WELL THEY DON"T!

So There...