• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

Hi brasseye,

Good to see you posting again. I am not sure why you have not answered my emails concerning the Tales to Astonish 95 9.4 Northland that I bought from you 1 1/2 years ago that you never shipped. At first you apologized. Then you said you thought you sent the book but you were no longer in England due to Visa issues. You were supposed to get back to me when you received your cargo from England. You said it was being shipped by boat so it may take a while. It's been a year and a half since I paid you. You owe me $450.00 or a Tales to Astonish 95 9.4 Northland. I don't know why you refuse to make good or refuse to answer my emails, PM's. I have tried to do this quietly through emails/PM's but you just won't answer me. I even had you put on the probation list. Please contact me so we can work this out.

Bill

BigHulkFan

I know this much...

Stace was deported back to NZ, mainly because his visa had run out and he'd failed to renew it.

He's since attempted to return to the UK but has had all applications denied, basically because he stayed here illegally in the first place.

Stacey's books are in storage in the UK. Stacey is stuck in NZ.

Stace has not played this one right, not even close. However, it's not been the easiest of times for him. I would point out that it was one book missing from a shipment, not that Bill got stiffed on a whole deal.

I'm going to set up a PM thread between me, Stace and you, Bill. Not sure precisely what I can do, but at least I'm a lot closer to the book in question than either of you are. (thumbs u

I can also be reached at my email: [deleted]

PM me for my phone number if you would like to speak in person.

I'd suggest you remove your email address from this post - this is a public message board which is a haven for spambots harvesting email addresses :thumbsup:

I know this much...

Stace was deported back to NZ, mainly because his visa had run out and he'd failed to renew it.

He's since attempted to return to the UK but has had all applications denied, basically because he stayed here illegally in the first place.

Stace has not played this one right, not even close. However, it's not been the easiest of times for him. I would point out that it was one book missing from a shipment, not that Bill got stiffed on a whole deal.

I'm going to set up a PM thread between me, Stace and you, Bill. Not sure precisely what I can do, but at least I'm a lot closer to the book in question than either of you are. (thumbs u

Thanks...I appreciate your help, both now and a few months before when you first got Stace to respond to me...I didn't want to bother you again when I was informed Stace was back posting. You are correct, this was one book missing out of 5, and the least expensive of the 5 as well, but $450.00 is $450.00. Stace's TTA 93 9.6 Boston showed up for sale on Pedigree a month or so back, so I assumed that he had gotten his books...there was also a TTA 95 new label non ped that came up for sale, I believe, on the same day which raised some eyebrows here. Once again, I sincerely appreciate your help :foryou:

I can also be reached at my email: [deleted]

PM me for my phone number if you would like to speak in person.

I'd suggest you remove your email address from this post - this is a public message board which is a haven for spambots harvesting email addresses :thumbsup:

Thanks...good idea :foryou:

If he can't get you the book, then simply refund your money. Case closed. Dragging it out + ignoring your correspondence after you've both been good friends is both reprehensible + outright embarrassing. Make it right Stacey.

I know this much...

I'm sorry if brasseye has had problems but keeping someone's $$ and ignoring their PMs and emails is no way to act. Bill/Bighulkfan has always been a straight shooter; brasseyeguy, work out a repayment plan and square up.

And thanks for trying to help Nic

After many PM's back and forth this is still not resolved. Here is my last PM to FT (who has been absolutely wonderful in trying to get this resolved for me :foryou:) and brasseye:

Been a few weeks since I last inquired about the status. At this point, being that the book is unable to be accessed due to time constraints (the person who has access to Stace stuff does not have the time to get the book), the inability to access the book (in Stace case) and due to the fact that it has been over 1 1/2 years since I paid for the book, I would like a refund of my $450.00 (I don't care about shipping or the additional fees I paid to cover the paypal costs). I would like this refund no later than 9/1. If a refund has not been delivered by that point I will be forced to take the next steps to recoup my losses.

Thanks for your time and understanding. I am sure we would all like this behind us.

Thanks once again for all your help FT.

If I do not receive a refund by 9/1 I would like to ask the assistance of one of the board lawyers to help me receive my money back.

I have been more than patient, it's been over a year and a half. I want my money back.

This kind of just burns me! These people deserve to rot for taking money and not getting the merchandise to the buyer.

Best of luck getting your money back and I hope you find help with one of the board attorney's