• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

You?

I have to finish the following:

Review the work of subordinates

Assess the aforementioned work

Continue to disaggregate four years of data and prepare a report detailing trends.

Work on a paper for class

Work on reflection for last weeks class.

This place is my break room. I :cloud9: when late night Mondays become the new Fridays.

Brass hole is back posting Bronze. FU sheep lover.

And we've got a probation list member calling out someone for not following through on a deal in the middle of a sales thread in moderns.

Between all that and the niptardent noob who's speaking in tongues in the signature room I am secure in declaring a state of Martial Anarchy up in here.

:ohnoez:

Between all that and the niptardent noob who's speaking in tongues in the signature room I am secure in declaring a state of Martial Anarchy up in here.

Then you have all the adults talking all fancy-like in that CCS thread.

What an interesting time to be alive.

Then you have all the adults talking all fancy-like in that CCS thread.

What an interesting time to be alive.

The dude on the probation list is now questioning the manhood/ making veiled threats against people in the "wolvering blah blah moved to ebay" thread in modern sales.

lol

I offfered Bill full payment, he turned it down. And thats been the last I've heard of him.

What would you like to happen now (shrug)

Is that documented on the chat forum?

I'd like to know this as well. Was a refund offer made? Bill has repeatedly asked for one in this thread so why he wouldn't accept it makes little sense. Until we hear from Bill, I'm going to assume this is just more of brasseyes BS.

I offfered Bill full payment, he turned it down. And thats been the last I've heard of him.

What would you like to happen now (shrug)

Is that documented on the chat forum?

Hi Stacy

You offered me a partial refund that I turned down. I will gladly accept a full refund and will consider the matter closed. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

I'd like to know this as well. Was a refund offer made? Bill has repeatedly asked for one in this thread so why he wouldn't accept it makes little sense. Until we hear from Bill, I'm going to assume this is just more of brasseyes BS.

Bill, do you have any suggestions at this point?

To resolve the matter, and generally clear the air, I would be agreeable to a 50/50 split and call it done. It's not reallt top of my list, but this isn't really making any ground.

This is the offer that I received on 4/14/11 taken from a PM that I received from Stacy

Is there any reason to think he would honor any agreement?

You've stated you'll accept the refund he says he offered. That seems pretty cut and dry.

Lets see what his excuse is this time.

After so many years, I don't think many people would believe if he told us 1+1=2 :insane:

WOW!

Unless im wrong, luckily this wasnt a real expensive book but still, the balls of some people! What exactly would be the reasoning behind a 50/50 split??? Thats something you do when both parties hold some fault in the matter. My memory of all the facts is a little hazy but i dont remember you having any fault in this failed transaction so why in the hell would he offer a 50/50 split??? ???

Bill's a good guy and a class act and I'm guessing he would just like to close this chapter and move on.

The book in question would be about $700 or more these days. Not a fortune, but it would buy some nice presents for his kids.

No, i get why he would consider taking the offer after waiting this long. Its pretty clear hes never getting the book or the refund so take what you can get i guess.

What baffles me is the insane amount of balls it took for brasseye to offer that! Just flat out stiffing him takes less balls in my mind than offering a 50/50 split. Thats just baffling to me ???

Hi brasseye,

Good to see you posting again. I am not sure why you have not answered my emails concerning the Tales to Astonish 95 9.4 Northland that I bought from you 1 1/2 years ago that you never shipped. At first you apologized. Then you said you thought you sent the book but you were no longer in England due to Visa issues. You were supposed to get back to me when you received your cargo from England. You said it was being shipped by boat so it may take a while. It's been a year and a half since I paid you. You owe me $450.00 or a Tales to Astonish 95 9.4 Northland. I don't know why you refuse to make good or refuse to answer my emails, PM's. I have tried to do this quietly through emails/PM's but you just won't answer me. I even had you put on the probation list. Please contact me so we can work this out.

Bill

BigHulkFan

I really hope you get your money back, but realistically, this bozo is not going pay up until he is forced to do so. Being civil with him has long past and is a wast of time. If he had any shred of integrity to begin with, he would have acted like a man and found a way to make good a long time ago.