• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

No, i get why he would consider taking the offer after waiting this long. Its pretty clear hes never getting the book or the refund so take what you can get i guess.

To be clear, Bill is not looking to take the 50/50 split. He was merely quoting brasseye.

No, i get why he would consider taking the offer after waiting this long. Its pretty clear hes never getting the book or the refund so take what you can get i guess.

To be clear, Bill is not looking to take the 50/50 split. He was merely quoting brasseye.

True, i should have been more clear on that.

I can see why someone would consider it but i can certainly see someone telling him to shove it up his at this point as well.

A worthless thief. Congrats Brasseye, you are scum. Even with no one knowing me my face would turn red reading this thread if it was about me.

You obviously have no honer so at least give the man back his money out of shame.

A worthless thief. Congrats Brasseye, you are scum. Even with no one knowing me my face would turn red reading this thread if it was about me.

You obviously have no honer so at least give the man back his money out of shame.

I think he's made it pretty clear over the last 2 years or so that shame isn't an emotion he's familiar with meh

I think he's made it pretty clear over the last 2 years or so that shame isn't an emotion he's familiar with meh

Or that he has worse things in life going on than owing someone a comic book or $450. Like owing bookies thousands. Or he's across the ocean and doesn't care about this topic anymore and there's no way to enforce anything.

Or that he has worse things in life going on than owing someone a comic book or $450. Like owing bookies thousands. Or he's across the ocean and doesn't care about this topic anymore and there's no way to enforce anything.

Even if all that is true, most normal humans would feel some level of shame to just publicly steal $450 from someone on a site he posts on (shrug)

Even if all that is true, most normal humans would feel some level of shame to just publicly steal $450 from someone on a site he posts on (shrug)

If you don't have honesty,integrity or ethics(specially in a community like ours),you have nothing.

If you don't have honesty,integrity or ethics(specially in a community like ours),you have nothing.

To me, this is even way beyond that!

To just take off with the $450, ok people do that. I can accept that. But to just come on here and post like nothing happens takes balls the size of watermelons! That just boggles my mind! ???

To just take off with the $450, ok people do that. I can accept that. But to just come on here and post like nothing happens takes balls the size of watermelons! That just boggles my mind! ???

Yes indeed! Why is this not taken care of,it's been a year or two even.Hasn't it?

He started this thread on 6/22/2010 and said it had already been like 1 1/2 years since he bought the book!

That would put the purchase date about FOUR years ago!!! :facepalm:

Unless he's been in prison, there is no excuse whatsoever. Hell, even prison isnt a very good excuse for a FOUR year wait!

$450 in exchange for one's reputation, some people have no shame.

Thats baffling as well!

If it was a super expensive book, ok people hit hard times. I could almost excuse not refunding a large amount but $450? Unless you're like 12, who hasnt had $450 in the last FOUR years to clear their name and keep an entire community from thinking you're a scumbag??? ???

Thats baffling as well!

If it was a super expensive book, ok people hit hard times. I could almost excuse not refunding a large amount but $450? Unless you're like 12, who hasnt had $450 in the last FOUR years to clear their name and keep an entire community from thinking you're a scumbag??? ???

That's certainly not enough to ruin ones reputation over.Even if he doesn't have the money now,at least he could make amends by making an effort to pay maybe a little at a time until the full amount is paid off.That might be a way to go? (shrug)

Or that he has worse things in life going on than owing someone a comic book or $450. Like owing bookies thousands.

Is that fact or are you speculating?

If he's owed bookies thousands for FOUR years, that not a bookie you need to worry about paying (thumbs u

Am i correct in assuming this book has never surfaced elsewhere?

I remember reading that it was in a safety deposit box or something in another country he couldn't go back to or something along those lines. Is that still the story?

Or sometimes you ( not you specifically ) have very successful sales threads.

OOOOOOH!!!!! I like where this is going! :popcorn:

Am i correct in assuming this book has never surfaced elsewhere?

I remember reading that it was in a safety deposit box or something in another country he couldn't go back to or something along those lines. Is that still the story?

According to stace if he has the book it is in england. He is in new zealand. He was supposed to have a friend, john, go to where his books are and check to see, but that never materialized unfortunately and that was almost 2 years ago

OOOOOOH!!!!! I like where this is going! :popcorn:

It's not going any further :sumo: