• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

I've been working a lot and just logged on and saw Silver Surfers PM...

Last I spoke to Stace via PM he told me he received his books and had it in his possession...he told me to send him information to received a transfer to my bank (checked with my bank, it was secure) and he told me that within a week I would get my $$ Since then nothing...amazing that he would post it up for sale without giving me a refund first...I don't care if he sells it as long as I get the $$ that I'm owed...unreal :eyeroll:

I totally forgot about this as I never received a confirmation that my order was accepted. I know C-Link systems says it is done within 5 business days but perhaps they are waiting for receipt of it and its coming from the UK it might take longer? This is just so messed up, he should just give you the book.

He's back in New Zealand...it still seems like it's available on Comiclink

Where in New Zealand? I was just there and would have gone and retrieved it for you. I have family there if you need someone there local

He's back in New Zealand...it still seems like it's available on Comiclink

Where in New Zealand? I was just there and would have gone and retrieved it for you. I have family there if you need someone there local

I am really not sure...he was in England and then moved to New Zealand...Nick (FT) do you know where in NZ perchance??? :wishluck: