• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

I offfered Bill full payment, he turned it down. And thats been the last I've heard of him.

What would you like to happen now (shrug)

Is that documented on the chat forum?

Hi Stacy

You offered me a partial refund that I turned down. I will gladly accept a full refund and will consider the matter closed. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

Back on topic. Stace you say you offered a full refund. I accept a full refund.

Bill, it was the second thread in my inbox between us. Not really hiding anywhere.

You turned down my offer for a bank transfer. So after all the drama, and pages of abuse, and comdenation I recieved. There it was, an offer in writing. And you said, no thanks.

Hi. I live in the UK, south of London, in Surrey. I'm a new boardie, but I've made some purchases and I'd like to think I'm seen by the people I've bought from as a stand-up guy.

I have a proposition for you.

I'll send BigHulkFan $450 via PayPal, and I'll eat the fees. You let the person who is looking after your stuff in the UK (if it's still here) that I will meet him, anywhere, and go with him to pick up the comic. Once I get it, if he still wants it, I'll Fed-Ex it to BHF and he can send me my $450 back.

You risk nothing. You lose nothing. You gain a small bit of kudos for making things right. Basically, I'm assuming the purchase for the purposes of completing it, and allowing BigHulkFan to decide if he still wants the comic or not. If not, I'd add $100 for the increase in value the comic has accrued since the sale took place.

Let me know if you're ok with this proposal and I'll get on it.

Thanks,

James

James (thumbs u

Dooshnozzle of the year award to this brassnobs guy.

How someone can lose full integrity over a few hundred dollars (any amount, really, but a few hundred dollars?!) is beyond me.

Then again, i've seen enough people act this way (shrug) at what point is it only pathetic and sad, rather than surprising

Anyone remember supapimp?

I know about that NM 98 issue,but he wasn't such a bad guy now was he?

No, other than the NM 98 he was actually pretty cool 99% of the time.

I bought a book from him and when it arrived and I opened the box in addition to the book there was an empty cracked out slab (shrug) , a CD of some SUPER weird music (shrug) and a used book. I can't remember the title, ill have to find it, but it was about some girl like traveling Europe prostituting herself ???