• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

Anybody hear from brasseye lately? He sent me a PM stating he received his books from England and the TTA 95 was among them. He said he would send over a refund the next week, but I have not heard from him since :sorry:

Wait, so he got the book that should be yours but he wants to send a refund instead of the book (like either is likely to happen after all this time)?

I wonder what that pedigreed TTA 95 is worth now? That may be the motivation for sending a refund.

It's a late SA Marvel in 2013, so I'm guessing it's probably pressed to a 9.8 by now, and worth half as much.

lol True. If I remember right, BHF would rather have the book as opposed to the money.

So sorry you had to go through this.

I have lost money over things similar but waiting isn't always good it has to be at least 5 years since the transaction which would most likely be past the staute of limitations.

Not a lot of money but respect, honor and your word are things you can only lose once. The will NEVER come back for him.

Personally I would want if a refund then the amount the book is worth now after so long a period of time. But then again I most likely would have jumped on a plane to either UK and had him direct me to the book or to NZ and collected my money in person.

I really hope you can resolve this though

Weird. The C-Link listing is for $3k vs the Pedgree at $9k. Is he trying to scam another sucker or are the seller fees on Pedegree that insane. It's like he's just toying and taunting at this point. at $3k it's within $250 of the Pacific and Twin cities pedegrees. Looking for a quick(er) sale? hm

Weird. The C-Link listing is for $3k vs the Pedgree at $9k. Is he trying to scam another sucker or are the seller fees on Pedegree that insane. It's like he's just toying and taunting at this point. at $3k it's within $250 of the Pacific and Twin cities pedegrees. Looking for a quick(er) sale? hm

After years of futile pricing at Pedigree's site it sure looks like the owner is trying to finally offer this book at market prices. If it is brindividual_without_enough_empathy then maybe he can issue a refund if it does sell?

Hey look what I found on Comiclink:

Link

Just BIN'd the book, lets see what happens.

If need be, I'd chip in just to get it to it's rightful owner.

Link

Problem is, if Browneye is the seller, he gets paid twice.

Link

Assuming he's still the owner.

Link

Assuming he's still the owner.

He is.

Aw, doggoned. :frustrated: