• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open Letter to Brasseye concerning TTA 95 9.4 NL paid for but not received

278 posts in this topic

Anyone remember supapimp?

I know about that NM 98 issue,but he wasn't such a bad guy now was he?

I think supa just got his knickers in a wad over this issue and wouldn't back down. Overall he always seemed like a nice guy.

Yeah, that whole issue is still puzzling to me. Never thought he was a bad guy or anything but his handling of that issue was baffling.

Anyone remember supapimp?

I know about that NM 98 issue,but he wasn't such a bad guy now was he?

I think supa just got his knickers in a wad over this issue and wouldn't back down. Overall he always seemed like a nice guy.

Yeah, that whole issue is still puzzling to me. Never thought he was a bad guy or anything but his handling of that issue was baffling.

I thought that whole incident was a bit odd also, but he's not the only one around here that flipped out. :whistle:

Update:

Stace promised a refund, I gave him the information requested to get the money transferred over. He has not read or responded to my last 3 PM's 2/28, 3/2, and 3/9 and had not refunded the money as promised. :sorry:

Update:

Stace promised a refund, I gave him the information requested to get the money transferred over. He has not read or responded to my last 3 PM's 2/28, 3/2, and 3/9 and had not refunded the money as promised. :sorry:

I'm shocked ...

... and I always thought Supa was an okay guy too.

Update:

:facepalm:

Just read through this thread. It is disappointing to see stuff like this in the boards history. I love seeing thread bumps for stories like the one about the Supes books, but this is sad.

Just out of curiosity, why is this guy only on the probation list?

Update:

Complete tvvatbag.

Update:

Complete :censored:

And somewhere, someone will claim that because he's only done it to one person that this long, stupid, completely unacceptable situation does not warrant HOS consideration.

This thing has gone on longer than the Madoff and Enron scams.

Just out of curiosity, why is this guy only on the probation list?

The probation list is a tool to encourage offenders. ie - ``Make good on your deal & welcome back to the community" meh

If he was HOS, I don`t think he`d ever receive enough votes to come off that list.

Right now it would be up to BigHulkFan to make any change because he`s the one who decides when the carrot (his compensation) comes off the table.

Hope that makes sense.

Update:

Complete :censored:

And somewhere, someone will claim that because he's only done it to one person that this long, stupid, completely unacceptable situation does not warrant HOS consideration.

This thing has gone on longer than the Madoff and Enron scams.

I think this one can be viewed as more than 1 incident.

Just his answer about this not being on top of his list, deserves to serve as a separate incident.

I PROMISE not to defend him, lol...

and I suggest a name change, too...to Brass Balls :blush: