• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I made it!

21 posts in this topic

It seems like only yesterday that Mac Man was giving me advice on graduate school. After 2 years at EMU, I completed my MBA with my last class tonight. Honestly, I really enjoyed being back in school. I learned plenty and made a lot of new friends. Great experience overall. (Now, hopefully, the pay off comes soon.... lol )

Now I won't feel guilty if I spend more time here again. lol (Shouldn't I be studying?)

It seems like only yesterday that Mac Man was giving me advice on graduate school. After 2 years at EMU, I completed my MBA with my last class tonight. Honestly, I really enjoyed being back in school. I learned plenty and made a lot of new friends. Great experience overall. (Now, hopefully, the pay off comes soon.... lol )

Now I won't feel guilty if I spend more time here again. lol (Shouldn't I be studying?)

First off, congratulations! :golfclap: That is a real accomplishment and you have every right to feel very proud of your hardwork.

Secondly... was that REALLY two years ago?!? Wow! Times flies... Anyhow, if some comment or two I made encouraged, I'm glad for it.

(thumbs u

Huh....this is the first time taking macman's advice turned out well.

Congrats, an MBA is an accomplishment.

:sorry:

Not to worry Forrest. If I start making my own beer, I'll be coming to you for advice. :grin:

Huh....this is the first time taking macman's advice turned out well.

Congrats, an MBA is an accomplishment.

:sorry:

Not to worry Forrest. If I start making my own beer, I'll be coming to you for advice. :grin:

Which brings me to my favorite saying. You can't see the beer for the Forrest.