• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alice Eve as Emma Frost in X-Men:First Class?

12 posts in this topic

I don't see it either (shrug) Also Why is Emma Frost even in this movie, why can't they keep is simple and tell the story of the original first class of the X-men.

Totally agree, this is exactly what is wrong with Hollywood.

Does anyone dispute that the best X-Men movie was X2?

Does anyone think that it's possible to top it?

I'm so partial to X2 in fact that I might even call it the best super hero movie released up til now.

Many like the opening scene in the white house, but beyond that....

Does anyone dispute that the best X-Men movie was X2?

Does anyone think that it's possible to top it?

I'm so partial to X2 in fact that I might even call it the best super hero movie released up til now.

I only watched the first two X-Men movies, and thought the first one was the better of the two. The second felt like "X-Men 1.5," kind of more of the same, but not enough exciting new elements for me. I thought with all the villains the X-Men have in their history, Stryker was a boring choice.

Nah... does nothing for me.

You, sir, are either numb to the world or have standards that are too lofty. I mostly go for brunettes, but that doesn't mean I don't like watching a drop-dead gorgeous blonde for an hour or two. :cloud9:

alice-eve1.jpg

she's got the mammaries for the role :gossip:

They're absolutely perfect...as is the rest of her body. I haven't seen any of her movies yet so I don't know if she's at all likable, but she's unquestionably world-class caliber hawt.

she's got the mammaries for the role :gossip:

They're absolutely perfect...as is the rest of her body. I haven't seen any of her movies yet so I don't know if she's at all likable, but she's unquestionably world-class caliber hawt.

"She's out of my league"...that's the movie she was in. I wasn't stating that as it pertains to me. I always go down fighting. :slapfight:

shes-out-of-my-league-x.jpg