• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew Garfield is the NEW Spider-man in Reboot!

38 posts in this topic

They could get that ugly unibrow guy from Twilight to play Morbius. :applause:

:sick:

I'm getting sick of all the reboot talk.....the Spider-Man trilogy, especially the first two movies, were classics of the genre. I think I'd almost rather see a Sleepwalker movie then have them rehash the same thing over and over again.

I think they should've just let Sam Raimi put the flarking Vulture in the flarking fourth movie played by John Malkovich and we'd not even be having this lame arsed conversation! You know what this is...

mov-burn280.jpg

THIS IS A CRUCIFIXION!!!

I think they should've just let Sam Raimi put the flarking Vulture in the flarking fourth movie played by John Malkovich and we'd not even be having this lame arsed conversation! You know what this is...

mov-burn280.jpg

THIS IS A CRUCIFIXION!!!

I was kinda leaning towards Jason Stratham as The Vulture.

jason-statham-sized.jpg

And hes a little too tall to play Spidey but im sure Hollywood magic will fix all of that ;)

They don't care about getting someone exactly the same height as the comic book Peter Parker (re: 5' 3" Wolverine played by 6' 3" Hugh Jackman), but this guy is close to Peter's height anyway, he's 5' 9" or 5' 10" in the comic and this guy is 6', that's pretty close. I don't see why people think he doesn't look the part--kinda scrawny-lookin white guy with dark brown hair, how's that unlike Peter? (shrug)

mov-burn280.jpg

THIS IS A CRUCIFIXION!!!

I was kinda leaning towards Jason Stratham as The Vulture.

jason-statham-sized.jpg

He'd make a better Scorpion. (thumbs u

I say, Auntie May. Could you be a dear and cook us up some bangers and mash?

Good show, old boy. :applause:

Robin Williams should play Aunt May as Mrs. Doubtfire. At least he would be more interesting than the last woman that played Aunt May. She was terrible.

I say, Auntie May. Could you be a dear and cook us up some bangers and mash?

Good show, old boy. :applause:

Robin Williams should play Aunt May as Mrs. Doubtfire. At least he would be more interesting than the last woman that played Aunt May. She was terrible.

^^

Personally I think Christian Bale should play the role for every male superhero although in xmen and avengers this would be a bit tricky.

Although with Mike Myers directing??

:jokealert:

ON A SERIOUS NOTE,

I think the actor chosen looks like a fine Peter Parker