• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I don't know who Robbussum is, but....

32 posts in this topic

Im just trying to find the value on my comic from AF #15 fans. Chill out. If your not interested in me trying to find the value in an Amazing Fantasy #15 post read a different post, and stop whining. There's nothing worst than grown men whining like babies.

I have no problem with you asking but spamming every single thread with the same question is out of line.

Im just trying to find the value on my comic from AF #15 fans. Chill out. If your not interested in me trying to find the value in an Amazing Fantasy #15 post read a different post, and stop whining. There's nothing worst than grown men whining like babies.

I tried to read a different post, but you put the same post in every thread in the silver age section.

here is the answer

with the trimming, my guess is about 1/3 of that...maybe $6K...stan lee sigs cost what, $250, so not much value added there... and a slight is generally about 35% of unrestored, but with the trim, likely 25% of unrestored value.... milage may vary, but still a cool book

here is the answer

with the trimming, my guess is about 1/3 of that...maybe $6K...stan lee sigs cost what, $250, so not much value added there... and a slight is generally about 35% of unrestored, but with the trim, likely 25% of unrestored value.... milage may vary, but still a cool book

Cool response GAtor. Keep the fires down to a kindle and increase the goodwill.

(thumbs u

here is the answer

Cool response GAtor. Keep the fires down to a kindle and increase the goodwill.

(thumbs u

Yeah, now hopefully with an answer to his question, this will get lost and go spam a different forum. meh

It's cool that Robbussum has an AF15 and it's signed by Stan. Great book.

Unfortunately, it's restored and that means it isn't worth what you seem to think it is.

I think you know the answer...it's worth about what you paid for it.

Give it another 10 years and maybe it will be worth twice what you paid...maybe 20 years...maybe not.

Now my advice is to get some more books and post them here and stop obsessing on this one book.

Contribute to the forum with insightful posts and cool pics of your books and I bet this perception of a TROLL will go away.

That's just my 2 cents

to robbussum...

I didn't realize you had posted the same thing in over 20 diff threads... will give you benefit of the doubt and assume you are a newbie and just need to learn "how" to post on these boards...

naturally, if it were to happen again, I suspect you will not be well received, but until then, sit back and enjoy the ride, but keep your mouth closed if you stick your head out the window (thumbs u

to robbussum...

I didn't realize you had posted the same thing in over 20 diff threads... will give you benefit of the doubt and assume you are a newbie and just need to learn "how" to post on these boards...

naturally, if it were to happen again, I suspect you will not be well received, but until then, sit back and enjoy the ride, but keep your mouth closed if you stick your head out the window (thumbs u

I had a neighbor that use to have a dog that always rode in the passenger seat and stuck its head out the window barking and trying to "eat the wind"....ended up eating a wasp or a bee,and its tongue swelled up to like the size of a nerf football...he learned. lol

We didn't even get to hear Rob's response to GAtor's evaluation of his book. He seems to think when he bought the book for 5K that he got an absolute steal and that the book was worth at least double that at the time (seller was forced let go of the book because of extenuating circumstances or so they say).

Did Trey Cannon actually try and sell that book for 20K ? Incredible. Are people actually comic fans that care about the hobby anymore ?