• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I don't know who Robbussum is, but....

32 posts in this topic

We didn't even get to hear Rob's response to GAtor's evaluation of his book. He seems to think when he bought the book for 5K that he got an absolute steal and that the book was worth at least double that at the time (seller was forced let go of the book because of extenuating circumstances or so they say).

Did Trey Cannon actually try and sell that book for 20K ? Incredible. Are people actually comic fans that care about the hobby anymore ?

I know you are...as a fan, has fedex been by to see you yet (shrug)

We didn't even get to hear Rob's response to GAtor's evaluation of his book. He seems to think when he bought the book for 5K that he got an absolute steal and that the book was worth at least double that at the time (seller was forced let go of the book because of extenuating circumstances or so they say).

Did Trey Cannon actually try and sell that book for 20K ? Incredible. Are people actually comic fans that care about the hobby anymore ?

I know you are...as a fan, has fedex been by to see you yet (shrug)

Fedex stopping by tomorrow ! (Can't wait to read the latest Scalp issue also heh)

Wow people are still ripping me after 3 weeks. Oh well I have tough skin. Well if you want to check out my comic collection videos or insult me some more here your chance on my youtube channel. I got a kick out of some of the insults especially the one were the guy called me a troll.

Wow people are still ripping me after 3 weeks. Oh well I have tough skin. Well if you want to check out my comic collection videos or insult me some more here your chance on my youtube channel. I got a kick out of some of the insults especially the one were the guy called me a troll.

(shrug)

the last post was 8 days ago...no-one is still doing anything with this thread,except you now.

just use some common sense... bumping 20+ threads with the same question is both juvenile and shows a clear lack of using common sense...

you have some cool comics, you should participate on these boards... but you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar (thumbs u

just use some common sense... bumping 20+ threads with the same question is both juvenile and shows a clear lack of using common sense...

you have some cool comics, you should participate on these boards... but you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar (thumbs u

I learned that lesson in 4th grade when I got to be teacher for the day. Vinegar did NOT work (tsk)

lol

I learned that lesson in 4th grade when I got to be teacher for the day. Vinegar did NOT work (tsk)

lol

but good on salads (thumbs u