• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre Robin Tecs & More GA

23 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]"I'll Take It!" via public post or PM wins. Time stamps on posts determine winners in the event of multiple buyers.

Paypal, checks, and money orders are gladly accepted. I'd like payment with in seven days unless alternate terms were agreed upon first.

Shipping is included in the U.S. and $20.00 everywhere else

Please PM me with any questions or offers. Reasonable offers are always welcome!

Thanks for stopping by.[/font]

[font:Century Gothic] [font:Comic Sans MS] [/font] Detective Comics # 168 CGC 4.5 Blue - Asking $2,000 [/font]

Detectivecomics168-1.jpg

[font:Century Gothic]Detective Comics # 37 CGC 1.0 Blue - Asking $2,000 Notes Tape stain on back cover, cover detached and completely split[/font]

Tec37Front.jpg

Tec37Label.jpg

[font:Century Gothic]Detective Comics # 35 CGC 2.5 Blue - Asking $12,500[/font]

tec35c-1.jpg

[font:Century Gothic]More Fun Comics # 53 CGC 3.0 Blue - Asking $6,500[/font]

mf53cgc3-1.jpg

the MF is sweeeeeeeeeeeet! :)
and it used to be a cgc 3.5 too ...but was resubbed and only got a 3.0 on the second go round...

Not the end of the world IMHO. If I hadn't shifted my collecting focus last year, away from comics, I'd be all over it. Needless to say I'm slowly getting drawn back in (picked up a small "OO" GA collection locally a few months ago) doh!