• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the action1kid, all the time thread

12 posts in this topic

Hi Steve.

Im sorry too.A knee jerk reaction to seeing my screen name all over the place. I knew [felt] something was very wrong.Its the way it was done that embarrassed me but apparently my friends and you dont feel that way after all/ Not upset one bit[sincerley] Just imagin see sacentaur all over the place tomorrow morning and you might understand my knee jerk reaction[which I regret now ] as I thought I was always pretty good a taking the crit. *spoon* im not Mr spock after all..

Love ya sincerely, not upset in the slightest.

OK, Lets move on to comics

I message with Peter on a fairly regular basis....he is still a HUGE superman fan, but after he sold me his action 1, he has been absent from these boards, but he is very much doing well, and enjoying life!

That's Good to hear.

I didn't know he sold you his Action 1.

I need to pay better attention.

Thanks for letting me know.

Sometimes it freaks me out that I've been hanging around here for 7.5 years. I had always remembered reading posts by him, and just kind of wondered what happened.

OK...mystery solved.