• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,128 posts in this topic

Realized that I never posted my book to this thread:

Det31crop.jpg

:applause: what's the grade?

Wow! Nice book (worship)

Comics N-erb

wow - what a #31 copy.

Restored? (slight/mod/franken?)

Grade?

Story on acquisition?

:popcorn:

I picked up this book from a old friend for some cash and trade. We were both happy at the end. :)

The book is moderate in resto. Tear seals to the cover but no pieces/chunks added to cover! Pieces were added to back and spine area. Paper is cream to white. Book is graded by.......some company.......other than CGC........as a 6.0 which I actually agree with. Very nice looking book!

Happy to call it mine! :cloud9:

Det31crop.jpg

Wow! Nice book (worship)

Comics N-erb

wow - what a #31 copy.

Grade?

Story on acquisition?

I picked up this book from a old friend for some cash and trade. We were both happy at the end. :)

The book is moderate in resto. Tear seals to the cover but no pieces/chunks added to cover! Pieces were added to back and spine area. Paper is cream to white. Book is graded by.......some company.......other than CGC........as a 6.0 which I actually agree with. Very nice looking book!

very nice (thumbs u

Det31crop.jpg

Wow! Nice book (worship)

Comics N-erb

wow - what a #31 copy.

Grade?

Story on acquisition?

Beatyfull book. By the way: Happy to see a mega 'pre robin tec' encapsulated in a non-cgc holder. I have just never fancied monopoly in any form it comes. :(

Det31crop.jpg

Wow! Nice book (worship)

Comics N-erb

wow - what a #31 copy.

Grade?

Story on acquisition?

Great pick-up on your part to say the least.

Even with the resto, cannot knock a Tec #31 in any condition really. (thumbs u