• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Con 2010 - Accepting Submissions!!!

642 posts in this topic

I'm trying to keep people updated as the grades become available, but some of them ship out before I see they've been graded. I hope some of you aren't mad when an unexpected box from CGC arrives at your door. :)

If you haven't heard from me yet, I likely don't have any new information for you. I'm working closely with CGC to make sure all the books get graded and returned as quickly as possible. So far, people have seemed pretty happy with the books as most have come back as expected (or higher as so far 2 SA keys got grade bumps ;) ). The only disappointments so far have come from the Brandon Routh sigs where Celebrity Authentics put stickers on some of the books, knocking the grades down to at least the VF range. This includes one of my personal books, but hey, it's still a rare sig. Consider me an optimist. :)

Believe me, guys, I'm right there with you all. I'm pretty jealous of all the returning books as my personal books likely won't be back for at least a few more weeks. For one reason or another, my books seemed to be the last ones received by CGC. lol

I hope some of you aren't mad when an unexpected box from CGC arrives at your door. :)

Like that's gonna happen! lol

In the event that some of you are actually mad, simply PM me for my address, slap a "postage paid by recipient" label on it and that anger will soon go away....

:kidaround:

The books were received into the system on different days depending on when CGC got around to entering them. The days included are 9/13, 9/21, 9/24, 9/28, 9/29, and 10/13.

All of the books that were received on 9/13 are listed as "shipped/safe".

Most of the books that were listed as received on 9/21 are showing as "scheduled for grading" as of 2 days ago.

I'm hoping the rest follow soon. Of course, if you submitted via the Standard or Express tier, you should have your books back in-hand or very close to it. :)

Hey Adam :hi:

I received my three Neal Adams war comics a week ago. I'll post them when I get a better scanner, but wanted to say thanks for the great job (thumbs u

I think Neal Adams has one of the coolest looking autographs I've ever seen!

Best,

Mervin

I received mine yesterday! :banana:

I'm bummed a out the Celebrity Authentics stickers and the resulting 8.0 grades, but I couldn't be happier with our people! I'll post pics tonight at the earliest, more likely tomorrow!

THANK YOU to everyone that made these possible!

The books were received into the system on different days depending on when CGC got around to entering them. The days included are 9/13, 9/21, 9/24, 9/28, 9/29, and 10/13.

All of the books that were received on 9/13 are listed as "shipped/safe".

Most of the books that were listed as received on 9/21 are showing as "scheduled for grading" as of 2 days ago.

I'm hoping the rest follow soon. Of course, if you submitted via the Standard or Express tier, you should have your books back in-hand or very close to it. :)

Knowing this alone helps SO much! Thanks Adam!