• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread pulled

51 posts in this topic

This really worries me!!! Why in the World would someone sell or should I say dump these comics at such a low price? Does he or she know something we do not? I have noticed that CGC has tightened up on the grading of TWD and 9.8s are becoming really hard to get. But, why such a low priced? It would have cost him almost $700 just to get them graded by CGC even a regular price you are looking at $150 in cost to buy the books and then you have to add in shipping to and from CGC. I just do not understand this sale. Is something going on? He could get 2,000 out of the first 12 alone. Why the dumping?

This really worries me!!! Why in the World would someone sell or should I say dump these comics at such a low price? Does he or she know something we do not? I have noticed that CGC has tightened up on the grading of TWD and 9.8s are becoming really hard to get. But, why such a low priced? It would have cost him almost $700 just to get them graded by CGC even a regular price you are looking at $150 in cost to buy the books and then you have to add in shipping to and from CGC. I just do not understand this sale. Is something going on? He could get 2,000 out of the first 12 alone. Why the dumping?

Doesn't seem that unreasonable. A good deal? Yes. Not the deal of the century. I pm'd him to buy because it would have saved me a bunch of time even though it is a bit of a stretch for me financially right now. Oh well.

Though I believe it was only a single Boardie that questioned the deal and it may seem that Sterling overreacted perhaps Sterling has a point. There should be no drama in a Selling thread. A Boardie questioned the integrity of the deal because he felt the price was too low. What did he want the seller to do, raise his price ?

Says something about the state of man when even good deeds and better intentions get punished due to the mistrust of the few... dam that was deep, I gotta quit sniffin glue.

Though I believe it was only a single Boardie that questioned the deal and it may seem that Sterling overreacted perhaps Sterling has a point. There should be no drama in a Selling thread. A Boardie questioned the integrity of the deal because he felt the price was too low. What did he want the seller to do, raise his price ?

Yeah, some boardie performed a buzzkill on the sale. I think those were thoughts best left unsaid or kept to PM's. Hot title, lots of interest and now lost opportunity for buyers and sellers alike.

:cry:

2c

:o:ohnoez::o Oh god this deal is too good to be true I just soiled myself. doh!

This really worries me!!! ??? You've posted here 38 times in two years ??? This worries you ???

Beyond :screwy:

Out of curiosity what was the asking price ? etc