• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 80's books.
9 9

1,000 posts in this topic

It could be the size of those Pizza Hut X-Men comics hm

I was rebagging Uncanny X-Mens and ran across these in the back of the collection. Not bad cover art. And I had forgotten there were enclosed cards with the comics.

I know they were included with two VHS tapes containing "Night Of The Sentinels (Parts 1 & 2)" and "Enter Magneto/Deadly Reunions." I have to dig those up and see if they were any good.

Mycomicshop has a nice little summary of each book.

Exclusive Pizza Hut Edition mini comic #1, 3-3/4 x 6-1/2 inches, 8-page comic complete with Bill Sienkiewicz X-Men full-color mini-poster insert. X-Men story, "One Good Mutant," Part 1, written by Scott Lobdell with art by Alex Saviuk and inks by Greg Adams. No cover price.

Exclusive Pizza Hut Edition mini comic #2, 3-3/4 x 6-1/2 inches, 8-page comic complete with Bill Sienkiewicz X-Men full-color mini-poster insert. X-Men story, "One Good Mutant," Part 2, written by Scott Lobdell with art by Ron Lim and inks by Bill Anderson. No cover price.

105583.jpg.3cf84e12abca409f22057a5eef67993b.jpg

105584.jpg.2a6f4e6978c5f6d57a04fa5b92e8c292.jpg

I forgot they had cards :o

Mine would be long gone by now, I think I threw my cards in the trash.

And I forgot about the inside poster until I read that Mycomicshop writeup. How they fit a poster in those tiny comics...

And I forgot about the inside poster until I read that Mycomicshop writeup. How they fit a poster in those tiny comics...

Now I gotta check for the videos. :ohnoez:

Edited by kdoginohio

Mine are still in the shrinkwrap w/ the videos :gossip:

Mine are still in the shrinkwrap w/ the videos :gossip:

Horder! :baiting:

What I tried selling them on the boards about 2 years ago for ten bucks for the set and everyone snubbed their noses up at them.

I'm not an expert at selling,but I think timing is everything.Just having some fun with you. :foryou: