• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Covers to Posters???

12 posts in this topic

Hoping someone can tell me about this, as I'm in need of a Flash 24 x 36 poster for the comic room. Now, my two favorites are the Michael Turner Flash 207 cover or the Kubert Flash Variant cover. I have both of these, so can I take these to a Kinko's or the like, or some graphic design type place, have them scan the cover and make me a 24 x 36 poster from it? There is a Kubert variant poster on Ebay, but the seller wants $25 plus shipping for it, and I can't seem to find the Turner 207 cover poster in stock anywhere, so, has anyone ever gone the route of scanning a said cover and enlarging it to poster size?? Peace-CC.

tabcom did beautiful work, including spiffing up the scans I sent.

000_0656.jpg

000_0658.jpg

tabcom did beautiful work, including spiffing up the scans I sent.

000_0656.jpg

000_0658.jpg

What kind of coin are we talking here, and the Kubert Variant Flash is a virgin cover, so no price or indica etc, no need to omit, but say I wanted WBN 15 a classic Ploog cover, could they omiit the company banner, price box, issue # and indica?

Check with tabcom to get a quote -- these were all done on a particularly high quality printer.

They did remove the distributor mark on this cover but it's a bit harder if you are wanting someone to create artwork as opposed to painting over something.

000_0657.jpg

Police25std.jpg