• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is just beyond Stupid! Westboro Baptist go to Comic-Con.

91 posts in this topic

He's a nutcase and should be ignored.

:insane:

I think that's why his group is going to C-C. I think they realize they need to be more public with their hate if hey ever want to get attention. meh

I don't understand how they bring their sick protests to military funerals and no one has killed them with their bare hands?

It is amazing that a grieving family member has not lost it and gone berserk on these psychos.

I don't understand how they bring their sick protests to military funerals and no one has killed them with their bare hands?

It is amazing that a grieving family member has not lost it and gone berserk on these psychos.

Having just read the WBC wikipedia page, I'm amazed they haven't been lynched or at least thrown in jail. Beyond astounding that Comic-Con has allowed them in.

I've met them personally outside the gates of Ft. Riley, KS when I was an artillery officer and they protested at my Soldiers' memorial services.

A lot of bad thoughts went through my mind at that point.

Here's to hoping the SD PD has the good sense to toss them in jail early at the even slightest hint of breaking a law.... jaywalking would be just fine. The less attention they get. Best way to stop a fire, after all, is to deprive it of oxygen.

Attention is the key to Phelps and his group. he worst punishment you can do with these ***holes is ignore them and go on with your life. They are wanting confrontations so they can sue for Civil Rights violations or for damages from assaults and thrive on the media attention. Living east of Kansas City we hear a lot about them on local news or may even see Phelps and his church of whats happening now protesting. I am still waiting to for a fallen soldiers mother go mid-evil on them or some drag queen plant their stiletto heel in a certain place so they cant reproduce.

I think that's why his group is going to C-C. I think they realize they need to be more public with their hate if hey ever want to get attention. meh

If they want publicity they should recruit Mel Gibson.......he hates everybody. :P

If they want publicity they should recruit Mel Gibson.......he hates everybody. :P

I don't know why, but for some reason I have a feeling Gibson will end up Dead before this year is up.

I don't know why, but for some reason I have a feeling Gibson will end up Dead before this year is up.
Which one? his life or his movie career :insane:

Having just read the WBC wikipedia page, I'm amazed they haven't been lynched or at least thrown in jail. Beyond astounding that Comic-Con has allowed them in.

SDCC I am positive, has not let them in. They will be across the street from the convention center. They will be getting 2 solid birds from me each day with a smile in between. What they have done to Military families is beyond awful.

I know giving them the bird each day will not mean anything to them, but it can't hurt and will make me smile.

I wonder how far I could make it if I made a sign protesting them and went and stood in their group.... (I've done dumber things at SDCC...) :idea:

SDCC I am positive, has not let them in. They will be across the street from the convention center. They will be getting 2 solid birds from me each day with a smile in between. What they have done to Military families is beyond awful.

I know giving them the bird each day will not mean anything to them, but it can't hurt and will make me smile.

I wonder how far I could make it if I made a sign protesting them and went and stood in their group.... (I've done dumber things at SDCC...) :idea:

You make up the "GOD HATES PROTESTERS" sign and I'll go protest with you.

My understanding is that that is mostly the point. They are lawsuit fishing. Half of this guy's family are lawyers. They get people riled up enough to take a swing, then cover them with nusiance suits.

The only way to win with these folks is to tune their noise out, and hope that they get hit by a car soon.

You make up the "GOD HATES PROTESTERS" sign and I'll go protest with you.

Im in! (thumbs u

You need a sign that reads "Too bad these people didn't have a Pro-Choice mother."

I'm sure they'll appreciate that.