• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Golden Age collection

155 posts in this topic

Okay, True Bloods over and I'm back to answer. Then off to bed for me.

Jamie sold the book by mistake to the board member who now owns it. He refunded the money order. He was new to these boards and could've done it better, but that's all there is to it. It was simply a mistake.

Good night. :hi:

Jamie sold the book by mistake to the board member who now owns it. He refunded the money order. He was new to these boards and could've done it better, but that's all there is to it. It was simply a mistake.

Too bad he can't say it himself. G'nite.

I just received a PM from the boardie that purchased the book. According to him he sent a PM to Jamie at 9:36, an hour after I posted the :takeit: and purchased the book.
You posted the :takeit: at 11:36

Mike, Vancouver is Pacific time. If it was 11.36 for you, it was 8:36 for him.

I realize that, Jeff. What time zone was it for the other buyer?

Eastern for the other guy that pm'd me. Done deal.

Thanks to the buyer for the PM. Simple case of poor organizational skills.

That is too bad considering Bob spoke to him. Perhaps he's having trouble turning on his computer. (shrug) He did send me a letter with the refund but a Pm or response in this thread would have been nice.

I just received a PM from the boardie that purchased the book. According to him he sent a PM to Jamie at 9:36, an hour after I posted the :takeit: and purchased the book.

Just one more question then i'm done. The other buyer sent Jamie a PM at 9:36 eastern time?

That is too bad considering Bob spoke to him. Perhaps he's having trouble turning on his computer. (shrug) He did send me a letter with the refund but a Pm or response in this thread would have been nice.

Right there with you. (thumbs u

I'm way confused now...

If the other buyer that has the book did the deal at 9:36 eastern time,and your :takeit: is in the thread at 11:36 eastern time...the other buyer clearly bought it 2 hours earlier,unless i'm missing something?

I'm way confused now...

If the other buyer that has the book did the deal at 9:36 eastern time,and your :takeit: is in the thread at 11:36 eastern time...the other buyer clearly bought it 2 hours earlier,unless i'm missing something?

That's the way I see it with the information provided.

Yep. Its all good now.

I got this in a PM

"I don't have any server time offset set on my profile, so it defaults to East Coast time. So on my PC, my timestamp is 2 hours prior to yours."

Eastern he pm'd at 936 and I posted the lil guy @ 1136. He wins.

He was nice enough to offer me the book but I think that would be a dik move on my part to accept that.

Thanks to the buyer for clearing everything up.

Yep. Its all good now.

I got this in a PM

"I don't have any server time offset set on my profile, so it defaults to East Coast time. So on my PC, my timestamp is 2 hours prior to yours."

Eastern he pm'd at 936 and I posted the lil guy @ 1136. He wins.

He was nice enough to offer me the book but I think that would be a dik move on my part to accept that.

Thanks to the buyer for clearing everything up.

:applause: good to see it's all figured out,and we can all go back to the "robojoe" thread in general... :popcorn: